[READ FIRST] Madden Mobile Common Issues and Solutions

by MorningTimeCloud

Original Post

[READ FIRST] Madden Mobile Common Issues and Solutions

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Welcome! If you have a technical in game issue, check through the spoilers below to see if we have covered your issue, If its an account issue please open the first spoiler for instructions on how to contact EA Support. If you are looking to meet other players, trade players and so on. Check out our forum in the EA forums linked directly below here.

1 - How to contact EA Support

Spoiler

For help with this please contact EA/Origin support for assistance, It does not look like we will be able to help you with it here on Answer HQ.

Contact a games adviser at any time using this following link EA Help: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Detailed guide on how to contact an EA advisor using the new EA Help page click the spoiler.

Spoiler

Some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome, or install the Chrome Frame addon.**

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/

helplogin.PNG

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

helpbuttons.PNG

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.

gamespage.PNG

If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

helpcontactus.PNG

Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.

helpplatform.PNGhelpcode slim.PNG

You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region.

2 - Banned accounts

Spoiler

Answers HQ cannot do anything about bans because we are a public forum and can’t do anything account management related, but what we can do is tell you how to dispute and appeal a ban.

If you want to appeal any action, please reach out using the steps in this article.

3 - Madden NFL mobile troubleshooting info

Spoiler
You'll find the Madden NFL Mobile app inthe Apple App Store and Google Play! For any troubleshooting concerns, please read below:

Troubleshooting

I keep getting kicked from the game, or my game has frozen!
Go into your device settings and Quit / Stop the app entirely. Be sure you check your internet connection, then try to start the game again.

I purchased something in-game, but I cannot see it. What happened?
In some cases you may need to exit and restart the game in order to access your new content. If that doesn't work, try turning off and restarting your device.

I purchased an item and cannot purchase that same item again. Why?
Certain items within the store can only be purchases a certain number of times. On the Front of the item there should an indicator. If you have reached the limit this number should be red and the button should be inactive. There may be a cooldown timer before a purchase can be made again.

If I delete the game from my device will my progress be saved?
Check here for info on saving mobile progress.

I am getting a message that there is a newer version of Madden NFL Mobile that I need to get. How can I get the latest, most up-to-date version of Madden NFL Mobile?
  • Apple App Store: Tap the App Store icon on your device and then tap the "Updates" tab on the bottom bar. Find Madden NFL Mobile in that list and click on the "Update" button.
  • Google Play: Go to the Google Play Store and then go to the "My Apps" section. If there is a more recent version of Madden NFL Mobile, it will say "Update Available."
What is your Privacy Policy?
You can view EA's Privacy Policy here.

Need more help?

My question is not answered here. What can I do?
If it is a question concerning the game, please contact us.

For billing issues, be sure to visit Apple, Google Play, or Amazon for support:
  • Apple App Store: Visit the FAQ sections and contact Apple.
  • Google Play: Visit the FAQ sections and contact Google Play.

If you need assistance with a completed purchase, please contact our EA Help team (or our Game Advisors) by logging in here.

When contacting us, please include the following information:
  • The issue that you are having 
  • Your User ID:.
  • The device that you are using
  • A description of your issue
  • Your full iTunes / Google / Amazon / EA purchase number
  • The email associated with your iTunes / Google / Amazon account

- Reporting a player

Spoiler

Check this article for how to report a player or league in Madden Overdrive.

5 - Connection issues

Spoiler

You can find extensive troubleshooting steps for mobile games in this article.

6 -  Parental controls on iOS, Android, and Windows devices

Spoiler
Sometimes an in-app purchase may have been made accidentally. To protect both yourself and your children from accidental purchases made in the iTunes, Google Play, and Windows phone stores, we suggest setting up certain security countermeasures to add a few steps between you and completing a purchase.

Please note that these steps will need to be performed for EACH mobile device you would like to restrict purchasing from.

To restrict in-app purchases for iOS devices:
You can use restrictions to prevent purchasing on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Scroll to the bottom to find the section on managing your child’s account (if they have an account via the Apple ID for Students program) and setting up allowances with “Ask to Buy.”

To restrict in-app purchasing for Android devices:
To prevent and restrict purchases with Google Play for Android, you can set your device to require a password for any purchases.

8 - Troubleshooting connection issues with multiple devices on the same network

Spoiler
Sometimes when you have multiple devices--such as consoles, computers, tablets, and phones--all simultaneously on the same network, especially when trying to connect to a single game server, there's a chance that one or more players will be disconnected from the server.

This is likely due to your NAT settings preventing the server's signal  from reaching all the devices on the network. 

This can usually be solved by activating UPnP on your router, as well as making sure that all devices on the network both have UPnP support, and that it is set to active.

To ensure that your connections will be stable:
    • If your router does not support UPnP, you likely need to contact your router provider for information on updating your firmware for UPnP compatibility.
  • Enable UPnP on any devices that are on your network and direct signals, instructions on which can likely be found through your device's manufacturer or help system, as well as in Windows
    • Note, consoles should accept UPnP automatically
  • Once UPnP has been enabled on your devices and computers, restart all of your device, consoles, and products.
Once you've ensure UPnP is activated on your devices, multiple consoles and/or PCs on the same local network should now be able to all simultaneously connect. 

Message 1 of 1 (67,644 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More