Re: Prepare for the return of Madden NFL Mobile via Season Score

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Prepare for the return of Madden NFL Mobile via Season Score

Community Manager

Season Score is live now to help you prepare for the return of Madden NFL Mobile. The all-new Season Score will reward you for your progress this season with meaningful rewards for the coming season based on your achievements in Madden Overdrive. The best part is that you’ll be able to use your existing team in many new and exciting ways once the new season begins. Don't wait around! Boost your Season Score starting today in order to maximize your head start in the new Madden NFL Mobile season, which starts Tuesday, July 30.

WHAT IS SEASON SCORE?

Every year, in preparation for the upcoming season, players are able to participate in a program entitled Season Score. The program consists of in-game achievements that track a player’s progress in various areas of the current season, and outputs a score out of 100 percent. The higher the score, the more rewards a player takes with them into the new season. While progressing through Season Score, players will also earn valuable rewards for the current season to help their team immediately.

Participation in Season Score also delivers information about exciting new features coming available in the next season. Read on to discover more.

What’s New?

• The Legacy experience has been completely re-imagined with a robust Legacy hub, available next season, that will offer more ways for players to use their Legacy team and better rewards.
  • Season Score will be completely transparent in terms of the rewards that players are working towards next season. Players will be provided with a full breakdown of the possible rewards and a breakdown of what is needed to do to earn them.
  • Players will be rewarded with draft points based on their progress during the offseason that can be used on draft style picks in addition to some exciting new rewards.
  • Better rewards coming for this season and next season. Rewards have been increased in the current season while players are progressing through Season Score. Players will simultaneously be working towards valuable rewards next season. This includes an Auction House tax reducer that will provides a permanent decrease to the standard 10 percent tax incurred Auction House sales.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Starting now, there is a new Hub when players log in to Madden Overdrive that will provide information on Season Score objectives, achievements, and rewards. Progressing through Season Score allows players to earn Draft Points that will be used to purchase rewards once the new season starts.

SEASON SCORE ACHIEVEMENTS

Draft Points will be earned as players achieve different milestones in specific categories during Season Score. Player progress will be measured by the below.

Team

• Offensive OVR
  • Defense OVR
  • Special Teams OVR
  • Level
  • Power

Objectives

• Each day players will have the opportunity to complete a set of goals to earn additional progress towards Draft Points.

Coach Levels

Captain Levels

League vs. League Wins

Overdrive

• Highest Division
  • Wins
  • Points Scored

Achievements

• Total Achievements Completed
  • Live Events Completed
  • Passing Yards
  • Rushing Yards

GIVING YOU YOUR REWARD

Once the new Season begins, players will have the opportunity to spend their Draft Points on rewards in the Legacy store. Spending a requisite amount of Draft Points on rewards will unlock a permanent Auction House Tax Reducer and additional rewards!

*The base Auction House tax rate for next season will remain at 10 percent.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN?

Players will be able to earn a maximum of 500 Draft Points during Season Score and will have the ability to earn additional Draft Points in the new Legacy Hub once the season begins. See the full breakdown below.

Don't wait around! Boost your Season Score starting today in order to maximize your head start in the new Madden NFL Mobile season, which kicks off Tuesday, July 30.  

(Source)

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 8 (1,225 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im just about ready to be done with this game permanently. I think EAs true agenda is to steadily make this game and more complicated year after year until the people that play are so confused that they ultimately just give in and buy packs to make it simpler.

Message 2 of 8 (1,176 Views)

★ Expert
Thanks for this post @EA_David
Message 3 of 8 (1,151 Views)

★ Guide

I just wish the goal line issues, defense vrs offense power difference, wrs getting out routed by Defense, speeds being ridiculous for certain players, blocking against defense by oline, i wish that was all fixed before rolling out some new stuff that frustrates me more than this year.  Otherwise i will end up hanging it up too

Message 4 of 8 (1,115 Views)

★ Guide

I just wish the goal line issues, defense vrs offense power difference, wrs getting out routed by Defense, speeds being ridiculous for certain players, blocking against defense by oline, i wish that was all fixed before rolling out some new stuff that frustrates me more than this year.  Otherwise i will end up hanging it up too

Message 5 of 8 (1,108 Views)

★ Guide

i mean look at all the stuff just half-a done

ace, blitz tourneys, partial movers, the fixes, cursor to move around

Message 6 of 8 (1,108 Views)

★ Novice

Where can we find the list of what will carry over to the new season?  Does legacy team include bench players? What about coins and blitz tokens? What is going away when the new season starts? 

Message 7 of 8 (1,033 Views)

★ Expert
The only thing that carries over is Madden Cash.
Your legacy team will be whoever is in your active lineup at the time of the reset.
Blitz tokens, coins etc will not carry over so use it or lose it.
Message 8 of 8 (1,025 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More