Re: Prediction Error

by daddyzdog

Original Post

Prediction Error

★ Guide

I just picked the Chiefs to have more passing yards than the Colts and the game gave me the token for the Colts having more passing yards.  Can you please fix this for me??

Message 1 of 10 (629 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
Thank you so much for quickly making the adjustment. I really appreciate your help. Awesome customer service!!!
Message 2 of 10 (617 Views)

★ Expert
Is that sarcasm or did they really fix it? Lol
Message 3 of 10 (611 Views)

★ Guide
They really did. I was actually playing when I got the notification. Now, I just hope my pick is correct. I want that extra 300!
Message 4 of 10 (602 Views)

★ Expert
I got all 4 correct last time and that extra 300 really helped. I'm actually considering trading in all 4 pridictors on the same event so if it hits I'm garunteed the 300. It's easier to get 1 right than 4.. Lol
Y'all think that will work?
Message 5 of 10 (595 Views)

★★ Novice

I just got my predictions today.. i did not get my 100 token for picking. It was like my first prediction did not count.

Screenshot_20190109-221011_Overdrive.jpg
Screenshot_20190109-220957_Overdrive.jpg
Message 6 of 10 (583 Views)

Community Manager

Can you check your inventory to see what Predictions you have?

It's possible to choose the same prediction more than once or choose both potential options for a single game.

Folks can do if they want to double/triple/quadruple down on a prediction, but  It'll lock you out of the bonus tokens.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 10 (566 Views)

★★ Novice
Ill check but that was not my intention in doing my pickz if so.
Message 8 of 10 (560 Views)

★★ Novice
It will not show me in my iteams. I thought i picked all 4 different ones but it makea sense what u are saying..
Message 9 of 10 (559 Views)

Community Manager

Your picks should show in your inventory, you can check it if you go to My Team > My Items, and the Predictions will show up under Benched Players for some reason. 

Thanks

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 10 (539 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More