Re: Power surge

by jayBOOGIE362

Original Post

Power surge

★★★ Novice

Game disconnected and when I try to resume it I can't. I grinded to get 50 power surges now I can't complete this is jacked up

Screenshot_20190517-110607.png
Message 1 of 9 (1,053 Views)

Community Manager

@jayBOOGIE362 

Try restarting your device again to see if that will allow you to resume. Unfortunately, if the app/device crashes or disconnects from the event that does not guarantee you'll be able to pick up where you last left off. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Novice

Didn't work and I don't think that's right so it only crashed today during that event so now I lose my coins blitz tokens that I wasted to play events this can continuous happen. That reply was not what I was expecting

Message 3 of 9 (1,019 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same thing happened to me on the II event but when I payed 6 more sparkplugs to resume it gave me the original 6 back when I finished. That would mean if you get another power cell and resume you should get the original one back.

Message 4 of 9 (1,012 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's 50 more spark plugs I need and that MIGHT not happen 

Message 5 of 9 (1,009 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You have untill the end of July to play the event. I know it's not ideal but it's not as bad as just loseing the power cell outright. EA probably won't do anything about it because people have been force closing the game right before they lose so they could start the event right before they lost. Looks like EA wised up to this with this promo. By the way what was the event like I haven't got there yet.

Message 6 of 9 (1,003 Views)

★★★ Novice

Win game after half time

Message 7 of 9 (998 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Cool thanks man.

Message 8 of 9 (991 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What do you mean because the same thing happened to me and i have video!!!!! 

7788BAB3-77B3-458E-86BD-938C4A252EC5.jpeg
Message 9 of 9 (927 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More