Please fix running backs not getting bonus points in OD

by dlaka33

Original Post

Please fix running backs not getting bonus points in OD

★★★★ Novice

Please fix running backs not getting the rushing yards bonus points using Nagy as coach and a full offensive tactic in use when playing coaches that specifically state minus rushing yards percentages for qb and wr rushing yards.  A running back is not a wr or qb and should  be getting the bonus points still.  I have now probably lost 50,0000 fans because of this.  Please acknowledge your programming error and correct.  

Message 1 of 7 (580 Views)

Re: Please fix running backs not getting bonus points in OD

Community Manager

@dlaka33 I know this issue is being looked into, hopefully we'll have an update soon. 

Thank you for the post. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (565 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you.  Hopefully soon as I've lost over 50,000 fans because of this.

Message 3 of 7 (552 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any update as this has been going on for weeks?  You are causing losses of fans and HOF points which you will never give back.  Stop adding new content and fix the broken content you have released already.

Message 4 of 7 (477 Views)

★ Expert
Best statement of the week. Quit adding new content while you have broken content yet to fix. Lots of broken content.
Well said bro.
Message 5 of 7 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Is it supposed to be fixed yet ?
If so, I will start posting all the games I have in OD, where I complete something and don't get a point at all now.

Message 6 of 7 (439 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not fixed from what I can tell.  Still happening.  EA has no incentive to fix anything with fools dumping so much money into this game.  If the results of my job were as they are with the developers of this game, I wouldn't have a job.  This company could care less about fixing anything.  Ignore it, roll out new content and hope there are still suckers who would keep spending like crazy.  There should be a freeze on new content until everything is fixed.  The fact they still allow play spamming every almost every OD match, is proof they could care less or are just incompetent. 

Message 7 of 7 (371 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More