Players (STILL) are not looking and going for the ball even when....

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Players (STILL) are not looking and going for the ball even when....

★★★ Pro

The players are still not looking, going for and trying to catch the ball even when it's in arms reach or closer. The ball can literally be the length of the ball away from them and they will still let it just go over them and not attempt to catch it as if it's out of reach or bounds. This happens during every event, game and match. Please address and fix this ea. It's getting out of hand. 

Just for the sake of providing screenshots. And these are from different events. I have many more. 

Also, it'll be nice if we could be able to access instant replay on the last attempts, etc, because a lot of times when things happen at those times we can not access it because it was on the last attempt. It'll really be extremely helpful if you guys would start letting us post videos here because they would give a much better view of what's going on and just in general be better overall. 

Screenshot_2019-02-22-11-08-04.png
Screenshot_2019-02-21-19-47-29.png
Screenshot_2019-02-20-16-25-49.png
Message 1 of 4 (422 Views)

Re: Players (STILL) are not looking and going for the ball even when....

★ Expert
In order to post a video just upload it to YouTube and post the link here. That's what I've done in the past.
Message 2 of 4 (400 Views)

★★★ Pro
I hate when you have to make a profile and/or signup for something somewhere else just to do one simple thing smh. Do you know why we can't post videos here directly?
Message 3 of 4 (395 Views)

★ Expert
I don't think you need an account to post a YouTube video. I don't remember ever signing up for one anyway.
But no, I don't know. All I know is that I click choose file, select the video and it simply won't upload
The YouTube thing isn't hard though
Message 4 of 4 (388 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More