Re: Player upgrade didn’t show

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Player upgrade didn’t show

★★ Novice

In the Feast Event I upgraded Deion Sanders and Aaron Donald to level 93 but when I check my team they still show as 92. I don’t see them in my roster to swap an assistance in correcting this is appreciated

C61AFE3A-BA95-46DB-A19C-5BF4DAF3D741.png
DC3C19E3-5E0C-477E-9629-C47DDA3136FE.png
Message 1 of 10 (600 Views)

★ Expert
From the looks of it you didn't get the final Calvin Johnson. You had to get 75 ea pies to upgrade the third tier Johnson in order to claim the 93 bosses. See how the claim button underneath is still greyed out?
Message 2 of 10 (585 Views)

★★ Novice

They are greyed out because they are maxed I believe. Derwin James did turn to 93 in my line up

Message 3 of 10 (557 Views)

★ Expert
Did you get the final Calvin Johnson? Sometimes players increase in overall because of the boosts they get from other players.
Message 4 of 10 (545 Views)

★★ Novice

I did not complete all for the Calvin Johnson, but it shows I should be at 93 on all 3 from my ss but only one did on my team. Per the additional ss regarding feast event they should have been able to go to 93 - as they indicated in my event

FDDA0781-3244-4BBB-A076-AA04879730C8.jpeg
Message 5 of 10 (525 Views)

★ Expert
You had to upgrade every boss to the highest tier in order to get the top Johnson. Once you got the top Johnson you would have been awarded every bosses 93 ovr player. Otherwise you wouldn't have gotten any of them.
Message 6 of 10 (504 Views)

★★ Novice

I realize that you are a guide and I am just a lowly player however it does not make sense to me that it says I got to 93 and I got to 93 on one of the three players that are in my screenshot but not the other two

Message 7 of 10 (483 Views)
Highlighted

★ Expert
I really don't know how else to explain it to you brother. You only have the 92 overall version of those players. Some boost from your captain or another player made one of the go up to 93, however without that boost his base overall is still a 92.
I think I'm having trouble explaining it to where it's understandable. Maybe @EA_David or @EA_Barry can word it better. My communication skills aren't the best. Lol
Message 8 of 10 (474 Views)

★★ Novice

Your response is clear, what bothers me is I spent a bunch of madden cash and blitz tokens to get enough food complete those to 93, they show to be 93 but sadly I didn’t take a ss prior upgrading them to 93. And while what you stated is clear it seems odd to me to see them at 93 which is stated I. The feast event description. Guess no other recourse for me

Message 9 of 10 (467 Views)

★★★ Pro
And you had to get both of the Aaron Donald as well to get everyone and everything (boosts)
Message 10 of 10 (367 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More