Re: PSA:Blitz tournament playbook tip

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

PSA:Blitz tournament playbook tip

★ Expert

Now that they have gone back to the turn based blitz tournaments we all like the only issue is the 2 play limit on the plays you can run per game. 

If you hit exit instead of next drive after each drive it will refresh your playbook so you will actually get to use 2 plays per drive instead of 2 plays per game. 

Message 1 of 7 (678 Views)

★ Guide
Thanks for the tip!!!
Message 2 of 7 (666 Views)

★★★ Pro
Now let's hope ea doesn't take it away from us.
Message 3 of 7 (657 Views)

★ Expert
I'm thinking it was supposed to be that way to begin with since it's the same limitation for lvl. 2 plays per drive.
Message 4 of 7 (646 Views)

★ Expert
Besides, who's paying attention to us anyways?
Message 5 of 7 (645 Views)

Community Manager

@thegatorfan122 

We're all paying attention to the game feedback, bugs, and tech issues you all report to us. We'll do our best to respond back to you as soon as we can, but I want to let you know that responding to these boards is only a portion of what we do. Gathering data and compiling up reports to send to teams is a huge portion of our day-to-day tasks. Even if there isn't a response by our staff, that doesn't mean a discussion isn't being looked at by several eyes over here. 

I personally love how active these boards are and how passionate everyone is about making the game even better. There are a good handful of you here that really help drive conversations about the game and we really really do appreciate that. 

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 7 (614 Views)

★ Expert
Thank you for that response @EA_Blueberry
It's nice to know your paying attention. But It is nice to get some sort of response when a question is asked, even if you don't know. Sometimes we really do feel like we are only talking to ourselves.
We don't expect you guys to have all the answers. We're not so niave to believe that your bosses tell you everything, but I believe that I speak for every member here that we really would like to know that ea is as dedicated to us as we obviously are to them. And quite frankly we do not.
Anyway, enough of that rant. I really do appreciate you taking a moment to respond in that way.
Message 7 of 7 (608 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More