Re: Ovr disparities

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Ovr disparities

★★★★ Apprentice

Why are lesser ranked player's cap higher. The toty players that start a 97, when boosted are higher than ul ul plaplas that start at 99. This makes no sense.

Message 1 of 8 (881 Views)

★ Expert

The overall thing is just ridiculous. There is no where in the game that shows what a cards overall cap is. So I grind or spend to get what I believe is a superior card to replace what I believe is an inferior card only to find out that the so-called inferior card actually has a higher boosted overall cap. 

In these screenshots you will see what I mean  

The Jadeveon Clowney has a starting overall of 99. The Draft Josh Allen has a starting overall if 96.

Keep in mind that I have 2 more lineup overall boosting cards than the guy I am comparing them with. 

Screenshot_20190516-070811_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20190516-070822_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 2 of 8 (846 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert
  • Check this one out. Comparing against the same guy. Crystal Legend D. McNabb vs Ultimate Freeze Cam Newton. 

This is crazy town right here  

Screenshot_20190516-081616_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20190516-081624_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 3 of 8 (836 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Is anyoune from EA going to address this issue. EA_David ... Anyone. 

Message 4 of 8 (820 Views)

★ Expert
Negative ghost rider. It is as it's gonna be. I'm not too sure all the extra overall really matters all that much. If any at all.. Once you're attributes are maxed at 99 I don't think there's any difference
Message 5 of 8 (809 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I think it could be since those cards are lower, they boost more than the cards that are already 98-99. There's more to boost for them.

Message 6 of 8 (774 Views)

★ Expert
The total overall for a 96 ovr player shouldn't be able to boost higher than a 99... that's crazy
Message 7 of 8 (765 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If a player has a 99 in a stat does another player that boost that stat help at all? If I have players who have not reached their maximum OVR why did obtaining CH Taylor not increase the OVR

Message 8 of 8 (737 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More