Overdrive glitch/annoying defect

by dgauld1

Original Post

Overdrive glitch/annoying defect

★★★ Newbie

*Pro Madden Phone Players Please Reply*

Ive been playing madden online for a while now (2015 veteran). This year it seems Madden makes it harder to achieve ‘Elite level I’/ top overdrive level possible. 

I have focused on overdrive 1v1 games to achieve the top prizes and packs available only every time I pass the 1:30 minute mark on the way towards elite none of my passes are recognised and my plays f*** up instantly so my QB’s gets sack play after play.... 

Quite frankly, it seems madden prevents me from actually achieving the top elite I/diamond stage in overdrive by making me turnover on downs every time. 

The fact I managed to fly through the weak stages up until just before hitting Elite 1.... Then suddenly my any of my WRs don’t seem to want to recognise any sort of pass so my QB has to take the sack or rush to be more than just a glitch or lag. 

(It’s a continuous defect whenever I get close to completing the overdrive stage)

tbh, I really don’t care for other players thoughts (always so much biased uneducated opinionated thoughts on these platforms)

I only want to know if this happens to any other people and I want madden to see this so they can patch the error and sort it out 

Message 1 of 2 (317 Views)

Re: Overdrive glitch/annoying defect

★★★ Apprentice
Yes the receivers never fight for a “50/50” ball either at any point during any type of event, OD or otherwise. The passing game is completely F’ed. I’ve given up on the game and OD.
I have an OD capt for rushing plays bonus.
Message 2 of 2 (244 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More