Overdrive freezing/crashing in Overdrive & Blitz Games

by saliententr0py

Original Post

Re: Overdrive is unplayable

★ Expert
It's starting to become more widespread, which hopefully means that EA will take it more seriously and maybe find a fix for everybody because as it is right now I don't even want to play. I'm freezing during log in at least half of the time now.
Message 51 of 89 (940 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@thegatorfan122  and it just gets worse.

But as you saw.. @EA_Blueberry  said I'm s.o.l. Because they made me that offer and aren't going to bother using my issues as an investigative factor in it all

Message 52 of 89 (928 Views)

★ Expert
Man, I hope you're wrong.
If they offer me that garbage I'll decline it as well. At this point in the season I'll just wait until the beginning of next season and if it's not better I'll just bite the bullet and create a new account.
Message 53 of 89 (907 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Believe you me man.... I hope I'm wrong too.. But it's been months now.

My faith has faded away. 

Message 54 of 89 (903 Views)

Re: Overdrive freezing/crashing in Overdrive & Blitz Games

★ Apprentice

I have a issue with the game freezing after any OD match. Whether it be ranked, unranked, blitz tourney, or elimination tourney. It has been gotten progressively worse over the last 2 weeks. Only option is to force close the game and reopen to see the final scores and get rewards. Hopefully someone is looking in to fixing this cuz OD mode is just unplayable right now.

Message 55 of 89 (888 Views)

Re: Overdrive freezing/crashing in Overdrive & Blitz Games

★★★★ Apprentice

@donaldmmoore thank you for your post. Need more examples like you to show these guys we aren't full of it.

Message 56 of 89 (885 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same issue with the game freezing after every OD match. No connection issues and on lowest settings since start if season. This only started happening about 2 or 3 weeks ago I believe after one of your last updates.  Game works fine in every other aspect just freezes after every OD match to where I have to force close to get rewards.  Super irratating and frustrating to the point I dont even wanna play the game no more. Hopefully some one in the dev team knows about this and is looking for a fix.

Message 57 of 89 (882 Views)

★ Expert
The more people posting about it the more attention it will get. @EA_Blueberry and team will make sure this information gets sent up. It's then up to them to do something about it.
Message 58 of 89 (865 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@thegatorfan122  not sure if you're just here or if you pay attention to the madden mobile community on reddit.. But here.. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/MaddenMobileForums/comments/bj8g3s/please_read_if_youre_having_startup_over...

I'm trying to make noise and prove its not our devices or accounts and that its a problem with their code somewhere. 

Finally had someone on the reddit community say they use iOS.

That's different from us android users.. And good for our cause.

@EA_Blueberry  the notes on my account regarding the possible "solution" is not good enough. 

I will not be the guinea pig or allow this to be swept under the rug. There are too many examples of people in the same boat as me.

And those are only the people that pay attention to these forums...

Who's to say how many quiet voices there are.. And perks who just decided top there and setup playing the game because of the problems.

Message 59 of 89 (857 Views)

★ Expert
@saliententr0py and anyone else having this problem. I'm talking with a game changer about this issue and he is collecting UIDs of accounts with this problem. I'll give him yours if you want me to.
Message 60 of 89 (848 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More