by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Re: Overdrive is unplayable

★★★★ Apprentice

Is that the userid so I can find you?

Message 31 of 89 (566 Views)

★ Expert
I'm done with Overdrive and any overdrive related events including blitz tournaments. Which totally sucks for me. And I have absolutely no idea what to do about it. I've tried everything short of starting a new account. Which is ridiculous since I've been playing since season 1 and have poured tons of money into this account. And I'm a damn commissioner of a 112 ranked league.
This is not an option.
Message 32 of 89 (566 Views)

★ Expert
Yeah bro.. That's my team name
Message 33 of 89 (564 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I sent you an invite I think. My league is pretty laid back. I'm the gm as well.

But my all time rankings and.current rank is up there.

Been top 100 every season this year.. Somehow with the massive amounts of losing I'm still top 50. I haven't played an overdrive game all week though.. My current rank this season was from last week

Message 34 of 89 (559 Views)

★ Expert
I appreciate the invite bro but I could never leave my guys. Some of us have been together for more than 2 years.
Message 35 of 89 (542 Views)

★ Expert
Oh, you just meant a friend request... Lol
Message 36 of 89 (538 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hahaha.. Yes.  That

Message 37 of 89 (530 Views)

Community Manager

@saliententr0py  @thegatorfan122 

Can you send me a private message of your Madden User IDs, device type, and location in the world so we can pass it along to the Overdrive team to investigate?

Blueberry.png
Message 38 of 89 (497 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry I sent it.

Thank for at least checking into specifics and doing what you can.. Rather than just suggesting I dump my account.

Message 39 of 89 (468 Views)

Community Manager

@saliententr0py  @thegatorfan122 

If this is happening on your main accounts but does not happen on a fresh created account or guest account, please contact our Live-Support team and advise then you want to transfer your progress over to a new account. You'll want to make sure you create a new Madden Overdrive account under a different Google/Facebook account. They'll gladly assist in doing what they can to get the progress on the new account as close to the one you currently have. 

Click here to contact Live-Support

Blueberry.png
Message 40 of 89 (429 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More