Re: Overdrive is unplayable

by saliententr0py

Original Post

★ Expert
I have my account linked to both Facebook and my Google account.
I wonder if I unlink it from my Google account.. Play a little bit, then relink it if that my solve a corrupt save issue.
Does that sound logical? @EA_David @EA_Blueberry?
Message 11 of 89 (859 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It did, I tried both already I tried even just linking it to my device only.

Message 12 of 89 (859 Views)

★ Expert
Dammit
Message 13 of 89 (851 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

I know.. It sucks.. Because I spent about $250 this month alone because of the spotlights...that doesn't  include the casual spending throughout the season for the promo bundles.during holidays. For the past four years I've maintained a top 50 ranking for the season.. This year top 25. 

It's not fair.

The problem.affects the app start up, and specifically anything.related to overdrive. 

Once in the game, my file isn't corrupted to the point where I can't do events and.league stuff... But anything overdrive...? Forget about it... 

Message 14 of 89 (845 Views)

★ Expert
I don't have the problem with the start up. And I'm not disconnecting from overdrive matches and losing.
I just simply freeze completely when the last point is scored in a overdrive match. I have just resigned myself to having to FC and restart everytime I play Overdrive. Which makes me not want to play Overdrive very much, which sucks because I'm one of the few guys left who actually like to play Overdrive.. Lol
Message 15 of 89 (829 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

That's how it started for me.

It just got progressively worse this past week. 

Pretty Damn annoying if you ask me..

Message 16 of 89 (808 Views)

★ Expert
I don't know if I can deal with it getting worse. After this major fail they called Easter I have lost a lot of my normal zeal for the game.
Message 17 of 89 (801 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

well i dont get it though... ?

why hasnt anyone from EA addressed this issue or even acknowledged it?

No one from their corporation has even given the slightest response here..

it's a known problem.. people talk about it.

Message 18 of 89 (794 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @saliententr0py 

Do you see any improvement in performance if you lower the graphics in-game by going to Settings>Preferences and turn it down to low and gradually increase the graphics after a 30 minutes or an hour of play to see if it crashes at a certain setting?

Are all the devices you tested this on under the same network? If you haven't rebooted your local network (unplug the modem/router) and/or connected to a different WiFi channel that can help improve connectivity to the servers for game modes like Overdrive.

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 89 (797 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry wow.. An actual reply..

And yes  every game mode operates as it should.  The graphics settings remains on the lowest since last August when it was recommended (even though my note 8 handles every other app like a champ).

Yes, I've had no Wi-Fi issues, also used wireless 4g/LTE as connections.. 

Message 20 of 89 (792 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More