Re: Overdrive Suggestion

by daddyzdog

Original Post

Overdrive Suggestion

★ Guide

Here’s a simple idea for you EA.  How about teams with a strength over 2,000 only play teams of similar strength?  Otherwise, that is 3 minutes of my life I will never have back since it’s pretty much an automatic loss by double whatever I score.

Message 1 of 6 (332 Views)

★★★ Pro
The crazy part about that though is even teams with 1500+ power get slaughtered by teams with like 7-800 power. With that being said, what's the point of having a better team than someone and then getting a +1-5 ovr boost for having a better team and more power, if we're still going to lose to them horribly? This game just isn't it this season.
Message 2 of 6 (321 Views)

★ Expert
Couldn't be more obvious. But deny deny ignore... The EA way
Message 3 of 6 (317 Views)

★ Expert
I hope this doesn't get me banned again, I don't think this question is against the rules.
But is there some sort of agency or governing body that oversees these types of games or online gaming businesses?
It just seems like they can do whatever they want to their customers with no oversight, accountability or reprocussions.
Please don't ban me. It's just a question
Message 4 of 6 (316 Views)

★★★ Pro
Sure doesn't seem like it with the way things have been going on.
Message 5 of 6 (304 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
I am seriously getting so frustrated with this crap. I play and lose to the same over 2,000 strength teams over and over. The only reason I even try with Overdrive is to earn blitz tokens. Overdrive has gone downhill drastically in the last couple of months. EA do you even care? Do you even try to find corrections to your matching??
Message 6 of 6 (288 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More