Oveedrive fan rewards

by Jlaw8686

Original Post

Oveedrive fan rewards

★★ Newbie

Looking for any info on how fans are calculated in Madden Overdrive. Seems like the higher level or rank I get the more fans I lose per loss and less I gain per win. Currently in Elite 2 tier and am losing on average 4000 fans per loss and only gaining around 1500-1600 per win. Overall rank and power do not seem to make difference in the reward. I know of at least 1 other person having the same issue, not sure if its effecting everyone or just some. Power is also not effecting the gameplay as it should. I have dominated teams with high power and lost to team with much less. Matched against the top ranked play and list by a slim margin and still lost over 4000.

Screenshot_20180818-090934_Overdrive.jpg
Screenshot_20180818-090611_Overdrive.jpg
Message 1 of 13 (4,256 Views)

Re: Oveedrive fan rewards

★★★★★ Newbie

Yep, same here. Teams where I have 3+ boost over them and they thrash me. Teams that are equal and I'll win. I also noticed you lose more fans than you gain. Only seems to be in Elite level though????

Message 2 of 13 (4,163 Views)

Why are we losing so many Fans?

★ Expert

What the hell is going on with the fans win/loss ratio? I lose more fans on a loss than I gain on a win. So I could win 50 percent of my overdrive games and still go backwards 

That's ridiculous. I don't even want to play overdrive anymore under those conditions. 

I happen to like the new game  It's different and there's definately a big learning curve  but I enjoy it. 

But if I don't enjoy playing the new h2h mode I really don't want to play this game at all  I'm a 3 year veteran and I would hate to lose the game I love because of this but if it ain't fun I'm done. 

EA... Fix that *!!! 

Message 3 of 13 (4,167 Views)

Overdrive Fans discrepancy.

★★ Novice

SO I just got off the phone from tech support escalating an issue with overdrive where I was seeing an immense amount of discrepancy on the fans compensation system.

When winning a match I only earn +2500 fans, but when losing a match, I lose -4900 fans. WTH.!!!! the tech support agent said that it was to make the game more competitive and make fair for the opponent. But what he couldn't answer was; if it's supposed to be more competitive and fair where are the other -2400 fans going to??? If my opponent beats me, they should get my total deducted fans of -4900, yet they only receive +2900 (same as me I suppose).  I'm currently juggling between Elite III and Elite I, for every 3 matches I lose, I have to win 12. It's impossible to move up now.!!! How is this even fair. EA please look into this. 

IMG_6330.jpg
IMG_6333.jpg
Message 4 of 13 (4,161 Views)

fans win/loss ratio is off in overdrive

★★★★ Guide

i know this has been addressed but it has not been fixed!!!!

how can i be ranked 7,000 in the current season but sruck at elite 3?

fans lost as a penalty for losing are too high and fans earned for a win are not enough

Message 5 of 13 (4,137 Views)

Re: Overdrive Fans discrepancy.

★★★★ Guide

they addressed this but didnt fix this broken system. 

im having the same issue. im stuck at elite 3

Message 6 of 13 (4,140 Views)

★★★★ Guide

same issue for me

current ranked 7k but stuck at elite 3.

ea fix this broken system!!!

Message 7 of 13 (4,133 Views)

★★ Novice
I’m having the same problem, this has to be an issue in overdrive for fans destrubution because it doesn’t make sense to loose more fans that what we actually make. And I’m also seeing the power ranking issue. I don’t think is fair to match VS some one two or even 3 times my rank, it’s imposible to win when they players are ranked 89-90 and mine are 72-80 wth. I have no chance at all
Message 8 of 13 (4,077 Views)

Loss of Fans

★★★ Newbie

This is a rant, since EA refuses to do something about it. We all understand that it is unfortunate when someone disconnects during a H2H match and EA corrected that by costing you fans.0, if you force quit. This year the OVERdrive Fan win and loss ratio is fustraing with a win at random 2000 and loss over 3000. Yesterday EA disconnected me from the game prior to the OVERdrivr game and cost me 4100 fans. Now it’s meaningless in the long run, but an act of unfairness on EAs part. When you call for support I have never received and I mean never answers or conmpensation for what happened to me. POSTING TO A FORUM IS USELESS!!!

Message 9 of 13 (4,001 Views)

update overdrive servers!!!!!

★★★★ Guide

tired of losing fans due to youre servers lagging!!!! update them!!!

no its not my connection!!! EVERYTHING else runs fine on my wifi and my 4g.

all other apps and games work without issue.

it is your server!!!!!

Message 10 of 13 (4,012 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More