Offensive linemen, skill button and balance

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Offensive linemen, skill button and balance

★★★ Pro

I can't tell you how much it'll be greatly appreciated by all of us who play this game if you guys would really look into and fix bumping into or even just running to close to your offensive linemen and falling down, adjust the blocking for our players because far too often they either start blocking a defender and won't even finish the block, releasing the block before you even get to them, let alone past them, or, (and I'm more than sure I speak for all when I say, I'd rather you fix this if nothing else), they run clean past defenders and don't even bother to block them without so much as a chuck as if they have the ball. The ball carrier should have more balance than y'all give them already, even now. I mean, they are flopping all over the place even if the wind blows to hard. Just a little more balance please. It's not fair to us that even though we can't jump, not even using the skill button, we fall over defenders on the ground even if they don't actually attempt to make the tackle. The ball carrier should at least be able to automatically jump and or make moves and adjustments to either avoid or recover since we can't do anything about it ourselves. There are just some instances where you can't avoid them. I'm not sure why y'all took away the ability for us to make plays on defense but, we can't do anything on defense now. We can't make picks or disengage blockers. Please take these things into consideration. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3 (182 Views)

Re: Offensive linemen, skill button and balance

★ Expert
Well put Humdinger. Last season out hb would jump over defenders on the ground.
And even when we get in the open field with an entourage of blockers they tend to run way too close and knock the runner off balance.
Message 2 of 3 (170 Views)

Re: Offensive linemen, skill button and balance

★ Novice

Well said, EA needs to go back and look at this along with so many issues with overdrive.  I personally believe they rushed getting it out, without proper testing.  Our players shouldn’t be tripping over each other, or just falling down, when you go to make a turn, and i’ve even noticed that many times the player won’t move the right direction that you move the controller in.  Hopefully more people like you will keep brining this stuff to their attention, and they will finally start fixing some of it.  Thnx for your post.

Message 3 of 3 (152 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More