No drops or quit speeding up the AI D

by michealjonas

Original Post

No drops or quit speeding up the AI D

★★★ Guide

With drops and AI being boosted on D passing is way too hard and then you guys are cracking down on running the ball? Something has to give. Spending $10000 on a mobile game is ridiculous but it's the only way to compete? Why? Cant you guys just make a game enjoyable for us? Set a price and leave it and quit being so greedy. We have no control over most outcomes (drops, fumbles, having to cross the goal line 3 times for it to count). Find new developers or quit ordering programming to rip us off. If you're going to boost AI speed, cut the drops out, cut the fumbles out. Better yet, quit boosting weak players to regulate our winning. You know guys, be fair!

Message 1 of 5 (221 Views)

Re: No drops or quit speeding up the AI D

★★★ Guide

Btw the stumbling bumbling top tier HBs is ridiculous. The linemen have better cutting than Leveon Bell? If anyone there knows anything about football then this is blatant cheating. Any other reason and the game should never have been released this way

Message 2 of 5 (203 Views)

Re: No drops or quit speeding up the AI D

★★★ Guide

I'm going to keep this a running list for "constructive" reasons because I know you guys are looking out for the players and will make the changes very soon yo make your game the best for THE PLAYERS. But runners dropping straight down when touched to insure a failure on goal line and 1st down markers..problem. In events with borders the runners get touched from behind (should go forward if anything) and they stumble 10 to 20 yards sideways to insure an "out of bounds" result. Like I said I'm sure improvements will be made but I'm not sure it will be fixed before a week or two before all of our stuff is gone and we have to spend 100s and 1000s all over again

Message 3 of 5 (197 Views)

Mobility User updates??

★★★ Newbie

I'm really curious if there is going to be an update for Wheelchair users and other mobility aids or disabilities. It's an aspect that I feel is really missing from this game. There are so many inclusive things, I would really like to see that come out. 

Message 4 of 5 (108 Views)

Re: Mobility User updates??

★ Apprentice

Love that idea so much! but I don't think there will be any more expansion packs or like updates because of sims 5

I hope they add disabilities and mobility items in sims 5!!

I do think there is a wheelchair mod though

Message 5 of 5 (80 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More