Next Season Stats MM20

by kelleysheros

Original Post

Next Season Stats MM20

★ Guide

Maybe next season you start of with sets with obtainable 99 legends ect with boosts and all that to build a team up from the start.   Like a trade in 7 diamonds to get one. Just come out with boosts and just set speeds instead of having 99 overall everything.  No reason a DT needs a 99 speed and a olineman as fast as a RB. This all needs better parity to make the balance. I could see a 99 strength in aaron donald and maybe a 83 speed and 97 acceleration since he is quick but he isnt setup really to jump on run. So maybe a 79 with a buidable trait.  I could see a 92 speed derrick henry with a 97 trucking but a 75 catch and 86 acceleration cause he isnt quick.  These are just examples of course.   However it would be great to have the +1 overall cards and +3 pursuit cards and ect but alot of the players need their stats to top out at positions.  Aj Green isnt a 99 speed but he is a 99 catch. He isnt a blocker but is a great route runner.  Same goes for qb speeds.  Murray is a fast qb but his throwing ability in the nfl is unknown.  So he shouldnt get 99s.  His speed could be a 93.  Throw power short pass ect should be in 80 range.  Same goes for jump.  Tyreek hill isnt jumping over corners but neither is half the corners either

In all just fixing the stats would fix this game. 

Message 1 of 9 (1,100 Views)

Re: Next Season Stats MM20

★ Expert
Well said @kelleysheros I agree 100
Message 2 of 9 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Pro
I made a post about this, can't remember if it was here or on another forum. I don't know why it's like this now anyway. This game is supposed to be based on real footfall. The NFL.
Message 3 of 9 (1,057 Views)

★ Guide

Yep its real football that went nfl blitz towards end of year

Message 4 of 9 (1,053 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got an idea EA... why don't you just give everyone all 99 ovr players from the very first day. That way we won't waste our time grinding out events and trying to build up our teams to make it as good as we can... only to have you basically give everyone the ability to boost every player they have to a 99 anyway. 

Message 5 of 9 (1,023 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I agree 100% but unfortunately ea has learned they can make money this way.
Personally I'd like a real football game. Set the player ratings and charge $20 for the game.
Message 6 of 9 (1,003 Views)

★ Expert
I still think that EA charges too much. Sure, guys with money are gonna spend no matter what. But if you increase the amount of players you can purchase and reduce the price to a point where more people can afford it, overall they would make more money, and you would have more happy customers.
As it stands the normal, hard working Joe that works hard everyday and are trying to raise a family aren't able to afford a lot of the premier content. Which makes them discouraged, and they eventually quit playing.
Message 7 of 9 (983 Views)

Community Manager

@kelleysheros wrote:

Maybe next season you start of with sets with obtainable 99 legends ect with boosts and all that to build a team up from the start.   Like a trade in 7 diamonds to get one. Just come out with boosts and just set speeds instead of having 99 overall everything.  No reason a DT needs a 99 speed and a olineman as fast as a RB. This all needs better parity to make the balance. I could see a 99 strength in aaron donald and maybe a 83 speed and 97 acceleration since he is quick but he isnt setup really to jump on run. So maybe a 79 with a buidable trait.  I could see a 92 speed derrick henry with a 97 trucking but a 75 catch and 86 acceleration cause he isnt quick.  These are just examples of course.   However it would be great to have the +1 overall cards and +3 pursuit cards and ect but alot of the players need their stats to top out at positions.  Aj Green isnt a 99 speed but he is a 99 catch. He isnt a blocker but is a great route runner.  Same goes for qb speeds.  Murray is a fast qb but his throwing ability in the nfl is unknown.  So he shouldnt get 99s.  His speed could be a 93.  Throw power short pass ect should be in 80 range.  Same goes for jump.  Tyreek hill isnt jumping over corners but neither is half the corners either

In all just fixing the stats would fix this game. 

@kelleysheros 

Thank you for the feedback! It sounds like you play Madden on PC/console? You'll see more rating balances like that on the console/PC version. We're not aware of any specific details on ratings for the upcoming season, but make sure you join us for the live-stream on Madden Overdrive this May 30th. You can watch it on Twitch.

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 9 (962 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry I do play ps4 version and have played this game since the 90s on various consoles growing up but with work balance its alot more MoBiLe version these days which is a bigger money market yall are missing on. 

In saying that im just worn out of getting chased down by dts and des blowing by oline that doesnt speed up. It would be great to set speed limits for positions and make this more realistic. Im sure alot of guys feel the same.  Tired of seeing my 6”4 wr get jumped over or ball never thrown over the jump by 5”10 cb.  It gets frustrating. And ive seen this passing issue on console too. Im also worn out by 100$ packs. Its hard to keep up and definitely devastating when they are useless at years end. Just make boost cards acc str jump block catch ect and just set speeds no more no less ever to be gained. And those that are fast like Example:  john ross. 98 speed 7o catch cause thats realistic. John ross block 68. Elusiveness 89    Speed stays same and all the rest there are booster available. Keenan Allen 91 speed 96 catch 90 route 89 elusiveness 70 rb 92 cit 70 str 

If i could share videos i would show you exactly what i mean so that the items could be looked at. 

Message 9 of 9 (950 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More