New gameplay glitch to report

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

New gameplay glitch to report

★ Expert

So recently me and a bunch of other guys in my league are having a real problem. 

On a pass play when I move to the left with my qb it automatically puts the qb in scramble mode even though I didn't tap scramble.

This is a major problem because when it happens I have to stop and tap the scramble button to reset before I can throw the ball  

I don't know if this has been reported elsewhere but it needs to addressed. 

As well as the qb not throwing the ball and the insta passes that are still a problem. Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (301 Views)

Re: New gameplay glitch to report

Community Manager

@thegatorfan122 Did you notice it happening on any particular play? After a few games spamming the optimal strategy of the QB shuffling left until he's sacked or leaves the field, I wasn't able to replicate this.

On the other hand, it might be a sensitivity calibration issue, scramble being a little too sensitive to the right thumb's position. 

When did you start noticing this, and do you know if there's any commonality in the devices used between you and the leaguemates experiencing this? 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (253 Views)

Re: New gameplay glitch to report

★ Expert
I think it was just an anomaly. It hasn't happened again and nobody has complained about it in a while. It was probably just a problem with how I was holding my phone at the time. I most likely inadvertently hit the scramble button without realizing it.
Thanks for looking into though bud.
Message 3 of 3 (233 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More