Re: New Year's 95 OVR Calvin Johnson not unlocking

by acehighcooper

Original Post

★★ Guide

David nothing against you as you are just the messenger but EA as a company are failing and the reason they are failing is because they don’t look after their customers. I’m done here, and with madden forever. The festivous pack has still not been resolved and they admitted they put up the wrong info but still cannot make it right.

Goodbye my football friends and stay safe.

EA...........do one!

Message 51 of 60 (1,013 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Ok EA.... now you did it.... now I'm really pissed off....

You put my case on "resolved" without any communication at all? With no compensation at all? Is this the way you handle your customers? People put actual money into this game and you treat them like they are worth nothing.

Also on this forum you gone mute regarding this matter.

You are pushing people away.... you are pushing customers away...

Is this the company you want to be?

Tell me...

Why should I continue playing?

Why should I ever put money into this game or any game by EA at all ever again?

Message 52 of 60 (942 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
Dude it’s the same with the festivous pack issue. I’ve deleted the game and haven’t played for about 4 days now. I feel better for it without any of the frustrations. I’ve also removed all EA games from my house as this company means nothing to me now.

If I new how i’d Be taken some kind of legal action towards EA but sadly I don’t. One day our time will come and EA will fall and i’ll Be there to laugh at what was once a great franchise until they forgot the most important thing.........the customer, the person who pays their wages and the person who keeps their business afloat.

Message 53 of 60 (928 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I complained about the case being put on resolve.... they basicly told me to shut up. They wont give me more information.

Message 54 of 60 (912 Views)

★ Novice

I lost Feast Derwin James and got the same run around. Shameful customer service. 

Message 55 of 60 (881 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_David

EA has gone mute about the whole matter. Can we get an update?

Is the matter still being worked on, or not?

We are left here in limbo....

Message 56 of 60 (839 Views)

Community Manager

I'm sorry, but I don't have any good news. 

The response we've received is that the upgrade was working as intended, and we got some card IDs for the appropriate cards that needed to be the traded in for the upgrade. 

Checking the logs, it looks like the appropriate cards weren't traded in, so unfortunately we aren't in a position to assist further. 

Again, I'm sorry that I couldn't help here.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 57 of 60 (828 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_DavidThank you.

I disagree with the decision, but it don't matter.

I'm moving away from this game and from EA. EA's support has been an abomination.

They broke my spirit to play and grind this game anymore or any game by EA for that matter.

Also the lack of respect by customer "support" for paying customers is a sign of "thank you for your money, but further you mean nothing to us. For you we have 10 others to give us more money"

If that is your corporate strategy it will eventually bring you down as a company.

EA, you are a disgrace to call yourself a game maker. For me you are a game breaker.

Message 58 of 60 (820 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing just happened to me, 8pm cst dec 19 2021. Damnit!!!!   

Message 59 of 60 (417 Views)

Community Manager

@whitesp60 wrote:

Same thing just happened to me, 8pm cst dec 19 2021. Damnit!!!!   

Hey, @whitesp60 

This post was originally created in 2019 for a different version of Madden Mobile, so I will be closing it down. Please create a new post if you still need help.

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

Forum Rules & Guidelines: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#dos-donts

Blueberry.png
Message 60 of 60 (410 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help