Re: Neglected forum

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Neglected forum

★★★ Pro

When was the last time anyone seen or heard anything from anyone who works for ea here? It seems like it's been almost a month now. Why have these forums if they're not going to be manned, managed and active by an ea com-man everyday? We do NOT come here because we don't have anything else better to do or even because we want to. Well at least I can say for sure I don't. We come here with the hopes and expectation of having our problems and issues acknowledged and resolved in a timely manner and mostly because it we contact customer support, all they're going to do is give us the exact same troubleshooting steps, we've memorized and do by default now, and tell us to come here. We work too, so we understand you all have other things going on and not just the forums, but this is absurd that we can go from days to weeks and even a month or so without any type of response from anyone at ea. That's rude and extremely inconsiderate of our time and efforts. And it's even more so because y'all say someone is always reading these post but just choosing not answering any of them. This is the exact type of experience that fuels the negative facts, truth and stereotypes about ea as a whole.

Message 1 of 8 (804 Views)

★ Expert
Well said and I agree. We have both been pretty clear that some type of response is better than no response at all. Because with no response we feel totally ignored. And we don't just post complaints either, we contribute and we try to help our fellow Madden fanatics with their problems.
Point of fact in the last 6 months I have answered as many if not more posts that have provided helpful information and solutions as any of the help staff.
I do this because I care about this game and the people who play it. I would like to see that same level of care returned.
Message 2 of 8 (772 Views)

★ Guide
I am shocked they didn't at least post explanations of the new events. It took over a week of daily messages before I got an answer to a question. I think they have moved on from us.
Message 3 of 8 (769 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@daddyzdog if I remember right it was 2 weeks before you got an answer about the quad hub points and that was only because you kept the post alive by asking the question every couple of days.
There have been hundreds of unanswered posts here. And many of them were easy to answer.
It's almost like EA has put a limit on what they are allowed to answer. Sometimes I think most of our posts go unread even though the say they read them all.

Message 4 of 8 (767 Views)

Community Manager

@daddyzdog wrote:
I am shocked they didn't at least post explanations of the new events. It took over a week of daily messages before I got an answer to a question. I think they have moved on from us.

We haven't moved on and continue to monitor discussions on these boards. Just because you don't see a response from us doesn't mean we're not keeping eyes on chatter and passing along feedback to the team. 

The latest news and updates around programs can be found below. We don't anything new to share right now, but when we do we'll be sure to keep you all in the loop right here.

Madden Overdrive News

https://www.ea.com/games/madden/madden-nfl-overdrive/news

Madden Overdrive Programs

https://www.ea.com/games/madden/madden-nfl-overdrive/programs

Madden Overdrive Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAMaddenMobile

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 8 (721 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Thank you for the response but you only chose to highlight and respond to daddy z dog. It's been weeks since anyone of you have responded to anything or anyone. Thanks for "passing along feedback" but, what about when we have questions for y'all, which is the majority of the time, and it's not just feedback? You say y'all "keep eyes on the chatter" so the question now is, why do y'all pick and choose what to respond to and why do a lot of our post get ignored and go unanswered?

Message 6 of 8 (711 Views)

★ Guide
I recently moved over to the Reddit OD forum. EA responds regularly on there and people talk strategy constantly. Definitely worth a look!
Message 7 of 8 (694 Views)

Community Manager

@Humdinger504 wrote:

Thank you for the response but you only chose to highlight and respond to daddy z dog. It's been weeks since anyone of you have responded to anything or anyone. Thanks for "passing along feedback" but, what about when we have questions for y'all, which is the majority of the time, and it's not just feedback? You say y'all "keep eyes on the chatter" so the question now is, why do y'all pick and choose what to respond to and why do a lot of our post get ignored and go unanswered?

We'll do our best to respond to as many posts as we can as quickly as we can. Responding to discussions is not the only aspect of our job though and we work alongside other teams within EA to identify what technical issues, bugs, and feedback from the community needs to be addressed. Forum moderation as well.

Want to learn more about what the Answers HQ is all about? Check out our FAQ here

WELCOME TO ANSWERS HQ!

Whether you are facing a challenge with your favorite EA game, need help leveling up, or you just want to meet and help other players, you're in the right place. Answers HQ (AHQ) is more than a support forum — it's a global community focused on players helping players.
Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 8 (687 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More