Re: My Madden Mobile is stuck on the loading screen

by htownnew

Original Post

My Madden Mobile is stuck on the loading screen

★★★ Newbie

Ever since the content update November 2nd 2014, my device an ios 8.1 ipod touch 5 has been stuck on the loading screen. My friends had similiar issues with their 5's as well. I shut off the device entirely waited 20 minutes and started it again, nothing worked. I cleared my cookies and extra data thinking it was a data problem at first but ive come to the realization that the app itself is the problem, is there anything that could be done to fix this?

Message 2 of 5 (1,548 Views)

MADDEN MOBILE loading forever

★★ Novice
Madden mobile is loading forever. It is stuck at the loading screen and it won't go into the game! I waited for 40minutes but still stuck at the loading screen
Message 1 of 5 (1,524 Views)

Re: MADDEN MOBILE loading forever

★★★ Newbie

im having the same issue and i posted as well... hopefully a response soon

Message 3 of 5 (1,522 Views)

★★ Novice
I spent lots of time to this game and i have a really great team right now. But it is stuck on the loading screen. If i was connected to facebook, i could reinstall it but im not connected to facebook. Please help me. I don't wanna lose this team.
Message 4 of 5 (1,503 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same issue here ive noticed stability issues and now i cant log in, keeps timing out even after restaring the ipad.  Why are there so many isuses with this particular game?  Will someone at EA respond I only have a feeling that the numbers are growing with this issue.

Message 5 of 5 (1,497 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More