Major bug in Madden Overdrive Blitz Tournament - Milestone Rewards not resetting

by nicuagain

Original Post

Re: Major bug in Madden Overdrive Blitz Tournament - Milestone Rewards not reset

★★★ Pro
Exactly. And they always start off with that bs scripted statement "I play this game too, I'm a gamer too" but, they ALWAYS have to put you on hold for everything to get the, bs, quote unquote "information" from someone else. Why can't we just talk to them then? They NEVER know what's going on, oh and don't forget about "if you're found to be lying or misleading your account will be banned, do you wish to proceed?" Of course I want to proceed. They do that in hopes of deterring or trying to scare you from going through with your claim. In my experience, they've ONLY done that when it was something of value and it was completely obvious and plain as a sunny, cloudless day the problem was on their end and it was clearly their fault. And they like to try and use not always taking screenshots against you like everybody always know that something is going to happen to whatever they bought or earned. That's not a good thing anyway, needing screenshots of everything, because that just proves this game is bs and unreliable.
Message 11 of 13 (267 Views)

Re: Major bug in Madden Overdrive Blitz Tournament - Milestone Rewards not reset

★ Expert
Maybe I should take a screenshot everytime I go to a new screen. That would be the only way. I don't have a crystal ball that can warn me when I'm about to get screwed
Message 12 of 13 (254 Views)

★★ Novice
I love this game!
Message 13 of 13 (180 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More