Re: Maintenance underway during a game?

by tazndrew04

Original Post

Maintenance underway during a game?

★★★★ Novice

I have been in 3 games now where I get a maintenance underway while in a game. This needs to be addressed after the game not during this needs to be addressed no idea why youre still doing maintenance do it in the late night hours not at 11am cst get ahold of yourself EA

Message 1 of 8 (1,736 Views)

★ Guide

Ahhh, its 11 am for you, but 11 PM for someone else. Nobody wants to deal with maintenance cutoffs, but someone will have to. If it isn't you, it'll be someone else. They have been saying an update is coming soon, and them being in America, and considering this is their job, they would probably do the update between 8 and 5 sometime, kids in school, most people at work. I think, my opinion, not a better time to do it than now, because as soon as I am off work, I'm on the game. But sry for your inconvienevce,  there would be alot more if they did it overnight. That's when I face the highest powers in the game. 

Message 2 of 8 (1,732 Views)

★ Expert
Yeah man. This game is worldwide. No matter what time they do maintenance, it's going to effect someone.
Message 3 of 8 (1,726 Views)

Community Manager

Appreciate the feedback and sorry to hear you were negatively affected by maintenance, @tazndrew04 

I'm not sure if it's technologically possible to delay maintenance for individual accounts if they're actively in a game. Like others pointed out it's a global game and everyone will be impacted in some aspect. That doesn't mean we can't use this feedback to our advantage for future updates though. We can make sure to let the team know to improve communication around maintenance schedules for players so they can plan for more game time prior to it happening, as well as try to undergo maintenance around times when the least amounts could be impacted. 

We'll do our best to make Overdrive a better experience for you in the future. Thanks for playing!

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,709 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I get that its worldwide but at least have some sort of communication whether its through the game or whatever so everyone knows that there will be maintenance going on during so and so that people dont jump into a game and get docked with a disconnect it would be greatly appreciated  

Message 5 of 8 (1,706 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@tazndrew04 I keep getting maintenance underway it is really Annoying and I can’t play the game! hopefully you guys can fix this soon. So please do it I want to play Madden and continue my team !!
Message 6 of 8 (1,417 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@31401200 Also please fix the account thing so I can link my EA account (Ps4 madden account) because whenever I hit it all it does it just moves
Message 7 of 8 (1,413 Views)

Community Manager

@31401200 

If you're having trouble linking up your EA account please reach our Support team so they can assist with that.

I'm going to close down this thread since it's from 2019.

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 8 (1,342 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More