Maddeon overdrive blitz tournament issues

by Cbeat27

Original Post

Maddeon overdrive blitz tournament issues

★ Newbie

I have been instructed to post here so that ea can investigate issues pertaining to madden overdrive. I will attach pictures so that you can see what I am talking about. If any players are having this issue, please post here, because I called them 2 times and they dont believe me I guess. Let me explain:

We are now in the 2nd week of the new blitz tourney event. It happened during both weeks. I will play round 1 perfectly fine, a long with redeeming the rewards.  When the time counts down and resets to round 2, everything changes but the meter and the rewards. For some reason, they won't reset. I know its not my phone because I did all the procedures they told me, including playing on a different device. So, because the rewards/points won't reset, I have to wait for round 2 and 3 to ens so that I can earn rewards again in the next week. That is stupid because I have to wait 5 days . How is that fair? I sent pics to prove it and they still say nothing is wrong. I'm sorry, but it seems like you hire people that ha e an iq of 40 . It's not my opinion , its fact that there is an issue with a line of code that tells the rewards to reset each round . They react each week fine, but from round to round they will not reset. When you look at tthe pictures youll see my points in round 1 match the points in round 2 identically which is impossible to stage like they think. What the hell do I get out of lying? It's a waist of my time. With that said, please fix this because its ruining the game. If you look hard enough, I promise you will find it because it is there. Look at the round number in the pics, round 1 and 2 have the same points , and the rewards are shown as redeemed even though the timer is full because the round just started.

Screenshot_20181211-165113_Overdrive.jpg
Screenshot_20181212-170005_Overdrive.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (323 Views)

Re: Maddeon overdrive blitz tournament issues

Community Manager

Hey @Cbeat27

I moved your post from the Madden 19 boards to the Madden Overdrive boards.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (269 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More