Re: Madden overdrive spamming

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Madden overdrive spamming

★ Guide

To those who play this game and creators of EA madden mobile overdrive: 

This overdrive game is the worst game possibly made for competitiveness. Power means literally nothing. I mean look at the game play. Every player constantly spams 3 plays over and over throughout a match and wins. I can beat 1000 powers but lose to 650 powers all the time. I have games where i score 1600 and games where 800 and time runs out faster. Reaching the HALL OF FAME is out of reach no matter what you do unless you pay 1000$.  I play constant top 500 players but never against people my rank when im ranked in back.  As in  i was once #40000 shouldn't be playing #1.  I also shouldnt have a problem with my oline tackling me. Hail mary passes to inside receivers caught by outside receivers.  Safeties faster than the rest of the player.  My rb diamond leveon bell is caught from behind all the time. Hes a 91 speed getting caught by 86 speeds while being 20 yards ahead.  My qb constantly over throws under throws or a db jumps 12 ft in the air and gets a pick.  Micheal thomas can jump over every db yet gets picked instead. Goal line is off too. My player goes over yet i get stuck on 1 yard line while he makes it to endzone. 

Fix the game:   Take overdrive and allow only 3 suggested plays per down. If tactic pops up allow 3 runs or PAs or longs or shorts.  Talent is used that way. Coach suggestions only since thats the point to having a coach. 

Sets bring back sets.  Guys miss sets gives them something to work towards. 

Where is the promos? Had some good ones last year. So far this year any promo comes with a dollar amount. Kinda sucks. Especially not being able to choose. 

Why are we still having leagues in top 100 that have only 7 players? Should be 32 teams or receive zeros. Its better to get a team of at least 32 because you are promoting all 32 teams in the league. 

Tier match play. 1-20000 play 20-40000 play ect. Fans will push them into next tiers by moving up with fans.  Otherwise fans are useless. 

Hall of fame. Take it out and make it top just top 100, 200-2500 ect like it is now. Just go by fans or wins

Good things so far- player stats.  Better than last year. However boosting them gives them what boost?  Again makes alot of players useless once people obtain better diamond player. League is good too but again 3 plays. 

Message 1 of 3 (362 Views)

★ Expert
Man. I dont think there is anything I can add to that. Well Said!!
Message 2 of 3 (341 Views)

★★★ Pro

Well said my fellow Madden brother. We've been complaining about each and ever last one of these points since the season started. Since it started.

Message 3 of 3 (329 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More