Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Madden overdrive keeps crashing

by darkdaniel69

Original Post

Re: Madden overdrive keeps crashing

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey I have an iphone XS and I can’t even play the game it worked before the new system and I’ve downloaded it and deleted it like 30+ times and it still won’t work I reset my phone like 10+ times I was wondering if someone can help me?

Message 21 of 25 (396 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I believe I'm in the same page as these guys. It is currently the 30th of September. I couldn't play most of the HoF promo because of this issue. It was fine for a day or two, but now I can't play the game anymore.

It gets to the loading screen with the bar under the 'R' of overdrive and says: "Running Practice Drills" and stalls.

I've put money into this game and if I'm unable to play it on a phone as new as the Galaxy S8, then I would like refunds.

Message 22 of 25 (370 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I’m having the same problem and I have the iPhone Xs max any help
Message 23 of 25 (334 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

When I open up madden nfl overdrive it will be loading up the game and right before I get to the homescreen it leaves the game

Message 24 of 25 (147 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have been playing madden overdrive on my device for several months and now it closes right before it finishes loading. This is causing me to miss out on valuable team of the year tokens. Please tell me how to fix this asap
Message 25 of 25 (77 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Overdrive User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help