Re: Madden overdrive keeps crashing

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey I have an iphone XS and I can’t even play the game it worked before the new system and I’ve downloaded it and deleted it like 30+ times and it still won’t work I reset my phone like 10+ times I was wondering if someone can help me?

Message 21 of 30 (1,583 Views)

★★★ Novice

I believe I'm in the same page as these guys. It is currently the 30th of September. I couldn't play most of the HoF promo because of this issue. It was fine for a day or two, but now I can't play the game anymore.

It gets to the loading screen with the bar under the 'R' of overdrive and says: "Running Practice Drills" and stalls.

I've put money into this game and if I'm unable to play it on a phone as new as the Galaxy S8, then I would like refunds.

Message 22 of 30 (1,557 Views)

★ Novice
I’m having the same problem and I have the iPhone Xs max any help
Message 23 of 30 (1,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I open up madden nfl overdrive it will be loading up the game and right before I get to the homescreen it leaves the game

Message 24 of 30 (1,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have been playing madden overdrive on my device for several months and now it closes right before it finishes loading. This is causing me to miss out on valuable team of the year tokens. Please tell me how to fix this asap
Message 25 of 30 (1,264 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My phone has worked fine with Madden 19 until recently. When I try to play it goes to a white screen and cuts off. I lose my lives on the tournament when I go back on. I have a Moto z play Droid 8.0 software.

Thanks 

Message 26 of 30 (1,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the LG stylo 4 why isint it  working on my phone i have the newest android

Message 27 of 30 (1,046 Views)

★ Expert

They may have made some graphics changes or something that stresses the system more  This is just a guess but move you graphics slider all the way down to very low if you don't already have it there  That might help  

Just a thought  🤷‍♂️ 

Message 28 of 30 (1,037 Views)

Community Manager

@roytheboyman wrote:

i have the LG stylo 4 why isint it  working on my phone i have the newest android

@roytheboyman 

We have some troubleshooting steps for Android users below. What exactly isn't working though, is it freezing while playing or not launching at all?

Like @thegatorfan122  said though, going to the settings in-game>preferences and lowering the graphics slider to the bottom and then work your way up as you play can help identify what setting you should be playing the game on to avoid crashes.

Android

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Blueberry.png
Message 29 of 30 (1,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thats bs. So i cant play madden overdrive bc what type of phone I have?!? I mean like cant you guys just fix the problem and not make us pay probably 100+ dollars just so we can play a FREE game on our phones. Thats such BS!!!

Message 30 of 30 (777 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More