Re: Madden nfl mobile crashing

by justinbenben

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Thx Barry...I m grateful for the response..I m pleased at least I could try Halloween challenge out...but when in auctions, still get booted at times and the notice of a network timeout....

Message 221 of 618 (612 Views)

★★ Novice
iPhone 5S
U.S.
Have tried everything but deleting app. Any word on potential fix. Mine happened after I bought more cash 2 days ago and can't load.
Message 222 of 618 (603 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I've been able to play my madden mobile thanks EA put my other problem is that I was 1 away from Sherman I got the card I needed but can't use it please fix took me forever to get had 58 duplicates
Message 223 of 618 (597 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Was very happy to see when I did my daily lunch break try to play the game. It loaded and is working. It took a little longer than usual to load and in game things that were usually immediate took a few seconds but that's all I've noticed. 

I'd like to say thank you to the EA team for all your work to resolve the issues.

Theirs a lot of people that love this game. And because of that when things like this happen emotions run high. Which I hope you all could look past the angry words and see it for what it is. A complement. The masses wouldn't get all worked up about a game they don't like.

And I hope in the future when issues arise in any game you can take the time to give updates on the progress. It will do wonders to calm and ease the minds of the masses. That are mostly looking for confirmation that they've been heard.

Message 224 of 618 (576 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry

Friends and Family that have the MEGA have all told me they get a  "Not compatible with this device" message. When they try and download it.

Message 225 of 618 (574 Views)

★★ Novice

I am glad some can play, but I am still unable to.

iPhone 5s

IOS 8.1

US

Message 226 of 618 (566 Views)

Re: Crashing upon entering the game

★★ Novice
I can't believe this issue has been going on for a week and the only solution you have is to change your profile pic??? I did that and it didn't work.
I have a alcatel one touch
Ios version 8
Us

Message 227 of 618 (552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Latest iTouch, maybe 5 or 6?

IOS 8 Version 8.1

US

Message 228 of 618 (546 Views)

★ Novice
Changing my profile picture didnt work
Message 229 of 618 (527 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Iphone 5c
IOS 8.0
USA
Message 230 of 618 (515 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More