Re: Madden nfl mobile crashing

by justinbenben

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. BEEN GOING ON NOW FOR 5 DAYS.  VERY FRUSTRATING.  IS ANYONE AT EA GOING TO FIX THIS ISSUE?  

Message 201 of 618 (758 Views)

Re: Crashing upon entering the game

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry wrote:

The Dev Team is aware of this crashing issue and are working hard to get it resolved.

Do let us know if changing your Facebook profile picture has any effect on this issue.

Please post the following details to help us get this fixed as soon as possible:

• Device name
  • OS name and version
  • Your country

*Marking this post as resolution for player visibility purposes

MY DEVICE NAME IS IPAD AIR.

PLEASE FIX THIS AS THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON NOW FOR 5 DAYS.  

Message 202 of 618 (754 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Crashing everytime after "Tap to Begin". Tried changing Facebook profile picture but it still doesn't work.

HTC One (M8)

Android Kit Kat 4.4.2

Canada

Please fix soon

Message 203 of 618 (743 Views)

★★★ Novice
Tried today... Says I was removed from ranked for inactivity. Hahahahahahahahahahah!!!! If only I could play idiots!
Message 204 of 618 (705 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok  have some good news.  Logged on today and was able to get on for the first time in 4 days, so ea must have done something finally.  All my progress was saved

Message 205 of 618 (669 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Try to login and it didn't no work it crash
Message 206 of 618 (654 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is really getting ridiculous.  Ive been locked our for almost two weeks now as it keeps crashing.  Ive probably lost a million fans as im an easy "expired" target and losing out on all the players that you keep making available.  Get you stuff together EA...  There is an army of us who have been getting screwed, are out real money and there is minimal response and postings from your team.  Does anyone there have a clue?  Tick Tock.....  

Your response team need to be on here giving regular updates and not just asking if changing a profile pic works...  that only leads people like me to believe you dont have a clue.  

Message 207 of 618 (637 Views)

★★★ Novice
Finally got in..... I noticed all the fb pics are gone so that must have something to do with it
Message 208 of 618 (619 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well Im still crashing and had a really unpleasant call with a mobile app service team.  She wanted to go into an over my head discussion about how they arent doing a secret thing with facebook...  I dont care about that i just want the damn game to work..  Stop crashing give my my team back and lets move on.  

Message 209 of 618 (608 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Some guys are getting in some are still crashing wat is going on who still crashing?
Message 210 of 618 (605 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More