Re: Crashing upon entering the game

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Re: My game has been crashing on Madden Mobile

★★★ Novice
The same thing is happening to me but now when I connect to Facebook it will load all the way up until the map and crash
Message 121 of 618 (14,399 Views)

Re: App crashing (madden NFL mobile)

★★★★★ Newbie
Nope now won't let log into facebook crashes right after I hit login to Facebook
Message 122 of 618 (14,611 Views)

Re: Madden nfl mobile crashing

★★★★★ Newbie
Same thing here. Tapping stern closes the app. I had an awesome team. Please fix.
Message 123 of 618 (14,631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this exact same issue. I can't load the game and it crashes every time the message pop-up appears. Very frustrating. Not sure how to get round it.

Message 124 of 618 (14,600 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

The Dev Team is aware of this crashing issue and are working hard to get it resolved.

Do let us know if changing your Facebook profile picture has any effect on this issue.

Please post the following details to help us get this fixed as soon as possible:

• Device name
  • OS name and version
  • Your country

*Marking this post as resolution for player visibility purposes

barry.png
Message 125 of 618 (51,994 Views)

★★★ Novice

Iphone 6 plus

IOS 8 Version 8.1

US

Message 126 of 618 (14,576 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
My app was crashing I changed my profile pic on Facebook it worked but 1hr later my team disappeared when I go to my team all cards and positions are blank and when I click on a position it crashes . when I try to play a game or live event all my players show as number 11 and move really slow. Please help
Message 127 of 618 (14,536 Views)

★★★ Novice
My app was crashing I changed my profile pic on Facebook it worked but 1hr later my team disappeared when I go to my team all cards and positions are blank and when I click on a position it crashes . when I try to play a game or live event all my players show as number 11 and move really slow. Please help
Message 128 of 618 (14,528 Views)

Re: Madden nfl mobile crashing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Xoom, Android version 4.1.2

Kernel version

US

Changing facebook pro pic had no effect, haven t been able to get past map since 22 nd or therebouts....All other apps work fine...

Pls rush or I ll be in therapy soon! :-) 

Message 129 of 618 (14,526 Views)

★★ Apprentice
SAMSUNG S4 . BAHAMAS
Message 130 of 618 (14,507 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More