Original Post

Re: App crashing (madden NFL mobile)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

When my app chashed I called ea tech support and they don't even accept calls

Message 111 of 618 (1,626 Views)

Re: Madden nfl mobile crashing

★★★ Newbie

Madden mobile crashes a couple seconds after loading the main game screen. I have iphone 4s, plenty of storage, have power cycled phone, cleared open apps, re-started phone, turned off siri. I haven't deleted the app b/c it apparently isn't fixing the problem either and I don't want to lose the progress I've made. I've spent $20.00 upgrading my team. It appears that EA has absolutely no form of customer service. Additionally, the programming staff is about as fast and effective as congress. I guess I'll wait and see if EA can get it together.

Message 112 of 618 (1,777 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Didn't work for me the profile picture
Message 113 of 618 (1,773 Views)

Madden Mobile Crash

★★★ Newbie

The app crashes every time I try to connect with facebook. My team is ranked 85 and there is no way I am re starting. Can EA update the app? Or is there something I can do to make the app work?

Please answer this as soon as possible.

Message 114 of 618 (1,588 Views)

Madden mobile crashes

★★★ Newbie
I got the app MaddenMobile on my iPhone 5S. After upgrading my team and spending $70 the game started to crash. I would like my $70 back seeing as how I can no longer play the game.
Message 115 of 618 (1,594 Views)

My game has been crashing on Madden Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I haven't been able to play since the new Most Feared Packs have come out. Spent money on the game and now can't even play it. I would appreciate if EA could fix this issue. It's ridiculous. Every time I log in I get to home page and have to claim the free most feared pack at which point my app force closes. I'm creating a new topic because it has NOT been fixed as some of these other posts have been saying! Still broken and I'm still not playing. I'm on a Galaxy Note 4. Android obviously.
Message 116 of 618 (1,615 Views)

Re: My game has been crashing on Madden Mobile

★★★ Newbie

Shortly after the "most feared" packs came out, somehting happened to my players. They all bear the uniform number eleven, they're tiny and move very slowly. When I try to view individual players in the management menu, the app crashes. Samsung Galxaxy Note I. I am not playing the game again until the issue is fixed.

Message 117 of 618 (1,603 Views)

Madden NFL Mobile player glitch

★★★ Newbie

Shortly after the "most feared" packs came out, somehting happened to my players. Now they all bear the uniform number eleven, they're tiny and move very slowly. When I try to view individual players in the management menu, the app crashes. I use the Samsung Galxaxy Note I. I am not playing the game again until the issue is fixed.

Message 118 of 618 (1,585 Views)

Madden Mobile has been crashing for three days straight!

★★★ Newbie
Madden mobile crashes every time I try to use the app. Its been this way for three days. Please advise on how to fix.
Message 119 of 618 (1,636 Views)

★★★ Novice
Changing pic and all other remedies did not work for me either. iPad ios8
Message 120 of 618 (1,679 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More