Re: Madden nfl mobile crashing

by htownnew

Original Post

App crashing

★★★ Newbie
I have had maddenmobile for a long time and after the update my madden loads for 5 seconds goes to the menu screen then immediately crashes please help
Message 81 of 618 (1,864 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Deleting and restarting the game didn't work
Message 82 of 618 (2,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The hard shutdown doesn't work either
Message 83 of 618 (2,366 Views)

★★ Novice

@askeasupport tweeted about 15 mins ago they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.

Very slowly,IMHO.

Message 84 of 618 (2,346 Views)

Madden mobile crashes with head to head play

★ Novice
Madden mobile crashes when trying to play head to head or league games. It's been 3 days and I've gotten no response to my problem. This stinks!!!
Message 85 of 618 (1,900 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This has been frustrating, i posted a week ago about the same issue and looks like we have been growing in numbers.  Im atleast gald to see its going game wide and not just on Apple devices where it started.  Personally they got some bug thats crashing everything.  They need their own servers like supercell uses for clash of clans.  This whole facebook thing is probably an issue also...

EA if you read these and you should please set up your own server banks like other reputable gaming apps do....    You have a great product but your support and reaction times are horrible.

Message 86 of 618 (2,340 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile keeps crashing!!

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here! not sure if it was a feared pack that caused this but its really frusrating that i purchased a few in app purchases for my son and now its gone to waste! tried all the tricks but still nothing! I even tried calling apple and they directed me here but this has to be fixed now!

Message 87 of 618 (2,480 Views)

Re: App crashing (madden NFL mobile)

★★ Novice
I figure it out! if u have Android and it is linked to a Facebook account, just change the picture of your Facebook profile. if ios, try the Facebook thing, if that doesn't work, turn of siri. let me know of that works.
Message 88 of 618 (2,112 Views)

Re: App crashing (madden NFL mobile)

★★★ Apprentice

Its their servers...you might be one of the 5 that can log in..about all they can handle at the moment...at least I m still able to play my other football game... goallineblitz  I love the player building and team ownership/competition...there I am gabbyn4mom if you wanna say hi or such..

Message 89 of 618 (2,102 Views)

crash solution

★ Novice
I figure it out! if u have Android and it is linked to a Facebook account, just change the picture of your Facebook profile. if ios, try the Facebook thing, if that doesn't work, turn of siri. let me know of that works.

Credits to : Luisthugzlyfe
Message 90 of 618 (1,980 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More