Re: Madden nfl mobile crashing

by gijohn0612

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
Try this one (make sure you close all open application).

1. Press the home button for awhile till you see the Task manager button (buttome left of your screen).
2. Tap the task manager and select the RAM on the upper banner of the screen.
3. On the RAM manager window swipe up until the clear memory button show up.
4. Tap the Clean memory button.
5. Go back to your main apps window and open the madden nfl mobile apps.

If problem persist try this one:

1. On the task manager, select Downloaded...
2. Look for the Madden Mobile apps and tap it.
3. On the Madden Mobile window, it says version 2.1 try to Clear Cache and Clear data
- I dont guarantee your progress, proceed with your own risk.
4. Go back and open the madden nfl mobile apps.

If all of the above does not work, in the task manager > downloaded > madden mobile, UNINSTALL THE APPS. and go back to google play (Or whatever apps you are using) to reinstall the application.
Message 11 of 618 (13,727 Views)

Game changer/ free agent crash

★★ Newbie
Every time I try to do one of these on the first try whether it be a completion or touchdown or whatever is required it tells me I lost and then does that over and over. Does this happen to everyone else too?
Message 12 of 618 (9,215 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Sorry this didn't work I don't want to lose my team because I payed alot of real money for this game can u please fix this problem EA sports pplease losing progress everyday I miss
Message 13 of 618 (13,596 Views)

When I log into Facebook the game freezes

★★★ Newbie
When I try to log into Facebook to play once I click on the claim bonus pack button the game freezes and crashes. I play across devices so I can't play without logging into Facebook. Plzz fix asap
Message 14 of 618 (9,213 Views)

★★ Apprentice
This didn't work
Message 15 of 618 (10,576 Views)

Game Glitches Out

★★★ Newbie
After I open up the game, it's telling me to claim the most feared pack, but then when I try to claim it, the game crashes and exits on me. I really want to play a live event, and it expires in under half an hour. Please get back to me as soon as you can.
Message 16 of 618 (9,226 Views)

crashing

★ Newbie
madden mobile opens then crashes within 4-5 seconds but when I'm logged out of Facebook it doesn't crash
Message 17 of 618 (9,242 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been having the same crash issues the past couple days.

As long as you're linked to facebook, you shouldn't lose any progress.

I tried deleting the app and re-installing, worked for a few hours and I'm having crash with head-to-head or the League, zaps and takes me to home screen.

Not sure what the answer is, but I'm pretty sure your progress doesn't delete as long as you're logged in with facebook.

Message 18 of 618 (10,498 Views)

Re: crashing

★ Apprentice
Been doing it to me for 2 days. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Tried logging in without facebook. Nothing. Will load, play the music and as soon as the usa map comes up it crashes. Did u find a way to play?
Message 19 of 618 (9,226 Views)

MADDEN NFL MOBILE GAME CRASHES IMMEDIATELY AFTER LOADING

★ Apprentice

Message 20 of 618 (9,241 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More