Re: Madden Mobile Pro Rewards

by JoeMoses

Original Post

Re: Would you like to actually help us out with pro rewards?

★★★ Newbie

CAN YOU INVITE ME

Message 211 of 379 (914 Views)

★★★★ Novice
We cant invite you, it has to be the EA team and you have to be "loyal" to madden mobile or "play the game right" to be invited
Message 212 of 379 (908 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I haven't hacked the games but have spent over $50 and have a 99 team but I am not able to do Madden rewards. Wish I knew what to do. I just play a lot of live events and season and have over 500000 fans. I am not sure what you need to do to get it but I would like to know.
Message 213 of 379 (901 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So its $200 value why don't they tell us? Is it at one time?
Message 214 of 379 (904 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No its actually invite only from the EA team for being "loyal" by buying madden cash i guess
Message 215 of 379 (893 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not sure of criteria, but I was awarded the status after spending $200 for madden bucks.

Message 216 of 379 (853 Views)

★★ Novice

i think the criteria is what they had said but i dont really know:

@EA_Barry wrote:

Madden Mobile Rewards is an invitation-only loyalty rewards program.

Players become MMR members after they meet certain criteria in-game or receive an exclusive invite from the Madden team.

MMR delivers weekly exclusive live events and rewards to MMR players.

Uninitiated players can gain access by receiving the MMR collectable and completing the MMR set or by becoming a social ‘game changer’ recognized by the community as a top-performing player.

*Marked as resolution for player visibility.

Uninitiated players can gain access by receiving the MMR collectable and completing the MMR set or by becoming a social ‘game changer’ recognized by the community as a top-performing player.

Message 217 of 379 (835 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yes
Message 218 of 379 (745 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its ridiculous that I have to pay 40 at once to become this I've paid well over 100 on this game, im a 100 ovr level 50 and I play like a good sport I deserve to be in this.

Message 219 of 379 (735 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I Have spent 0 dollars but have a 100 overall team and am ranked 1200 and am part of bilboa destroyers the number of 24 ranked league and constantly post in the answer hq and league chat do NOT KNOW HOW THAT ISNT BEING A GOOD PLAYER

Message 220 of 379 (720 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More