Madden Mobile Play-Calling

by codesimple99

Original Post

Madden Mobile Play-Calling

★★★ Newbie

Hey Madden,

The current variety of plays in Madden Mobile 17 is great, but I was wondering if EA could add some more interesting plays in Madden Mobile 18. For example, I was playing a season game against the Lions, and out of nowhere, Stafford does a QB Sneak on 4th & Goal! I was mad at the touchdown, but the play fascinated me! I was wondering if there could be more of those kinds of plays in Madden Mobile 18! Then against the Seahawks, the RBs ran this kind of play like the FB ran with it, then tossed it back to the HB. If those plays could get incorporated into Madden Mobile 18, the game would get a whole lot more exciting. Also, is it possible to make a play like where the HB throws it, and another play like in that Chiefs game where Dontari Poe took the snap and just chucked the ball into the end zone? Another play that some of my friends have been asking me about is the fake spike that some teams have done. I think that it would really make the game more exciting. Another play that I've heard of is the QB punt. It would really be cool if you have a big lead, and you want to pin the AI in their own territory. Lastly, PLEASE add fake punts and field goals where the kicker or punter runs or passes the ball. You have already added attributes that could be used for special teams, so why not use them. 

P.S. User controlled laterals would also be cool!

Message 1 of 2 (833 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile Play-Calling

★★★ Newbie
@codesimple99 need help
Message 2 of 2 (247 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More