Re: Madden Mobile 18 Game crashing

by gotpleb

Original Post

Madden Mobile 18 Game crashing

★★ Novice
I was playing Madden Mobile today and then suddenly my game crashes. I was in the middle of the Easter live event and was just about done. Now when I try to upload the app it will sign in and everything, but you know how when you first start the game up, a little menu thing or whatever will show up and tell you that you gave the League XP or something like that and then when I go to click on claim and continue the game crashes. I have already cleared cache, deleted the app, restarted my phone and all that. I have been missing the Bonzana Events all day and I'm really trying to get some Easter Masters. Im using a LG Stylo 2. It's a Android. I sent pictures. The 1st one is the game loading. Then the message about League XP and stuff popped up. The I click claim and continue. Then the game crashes
Screenshot_2018-03-23-20-26-03.png
Screenshot_2018-03-23-20-26-05.png
Message 1 of 16 (2,198 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Exact same problem happening to me as well except I’m on iOS. Started around yesterday sometime.
Message 2 of 16 (2,110 Views)

★★ Novice
Exactly!! Mine's started yesterday in the morning and I've aksed fpr help fron the EA Help Twitter and of course they're no help. And now I came here and haven't gotten a answer yet. Seriously this is why EA is always voted for worst company. SMH!
Message 3 of 16 (2,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie
did anybody help u yet?
Message 4 of 16 (2,065 Views)

★★ Novice
Nope, disappointed but not suprised. Of course EA doesn't help at all. Worst Company Ever!
Message 5 of 16 (2,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie
this sucks cause i spent money on the game lol i guess that was a bad choice
Message 6 of 16 (2,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Sent a report to EA on official site. Probably will fix the glitch soon
Message 7 of 16 (2,023 Views)

★★ Novice
Same it's been 3 days and it still doing it to me. It load then a second later it just crush. I hope they fix it soon.
Message 8 of 16 (2,005 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They released an update today, did it fix anyone?

Message 9 of 16 (1,977 Views)

★★ Novice
I don't see a update yet for Android.
Message 10 of 16 (1,966 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More