Madden Combine Event (Issue with Diamond Player turn in)

by 6fbc667b0feb8c7d

Original Post

Madden Combine Event (Issue with Diamond Player turn in)

★★ Novice

I just completed all the events to get the emblems needed to get all six players, including the John Ross +1 act and +1 spd.  Then as I am turning in the diamond players to get enough of the madden combine badges (300) for each player, to get them all, I am confronted with an issue.  You can only turn in one diamond player every 24 hrs.  So now I have spent money and blitz tokens and coins to finish this event, and EA once again screws me.  Nowhere does it say you have to wait 24 hrs for each new diamond player turned in.  If it said that I would have started doing that over a week ago.  Now I have three players out of the six I cannot get because EA didn’t make it clear about the diamond players. There should have been no 24 hr wait after each diamond player turned in.  And of course customer support says they cannot do anything. So customer support is literally worthless.  They are just there so that EA can say they offered to help when they don’t do anything, and just wait to screw you over the next time.  So I’m here looking at OJ Howard, Dontari Poe, and John Ross +1 acc +1 spd.  Knowing I can’t get them, even though I grinded, and have way too much for something I can’t get back.  Nothing like wasting time and effort on something you can’t get.  Good one EA.  Really think twice before spending one cent on this game, or even downloading it.  They don’t care about you, they just want their money.  And their customer support is a joke.  They will literally offer you nothing.  Slap you in the face, smile, and send you on your way.

FCCAA769-3A3F-434D-B3D1-AF1D252AA286.png
DFA2F2AD-56DC-46A9-95F3-C0A3D4B351CC.png
B7745DF3-0365-44FD-B2F3-5ECCE07DEC43.png
Message 1 of 1 (267 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More