LvL chat

by Humdinger504

Original Post

LvL chat

★★★ Pro

It'll really be nice if you would gives leagues (the commissioner at least) the option to mute or disable the entire lvl chat where no one can send or receive chats to and from your league if you choose rather they have it active or not because every single season, every few tournaments once our teams start looking like something, we get quite a few people from other leagues always trying to poach players and when we turn them down and more often, don't even say anything at all, it turns into an argument or, at the very least, them being all sorts of disrespectful because their butt hurt and their ego is broken, for whatever reason, because they think because their ranked high(er) people care about them and want to join them so they do and say any and everything trying to save their pride. It's really annoying because our always happens and I know I'm not the only one to experience this as often as I do. No matter what, say nothing, argument, politely decline, argument, give them a sound opinion to come to one of the forums, argument. Please look take this into consideration because dealing with that and this games is quickly going to make me quit entirely.

Message 1 of 1 (256 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More