Lost player on winning bid

by hugerboyz625

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost player on winning bid

★★★ Newbie
Lost player on winning bid do to crashing when it did came back to working normal it said that the item has been sold an that i was out bid. How came i get my player back?
Message 1 of 4 (684 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost player on winning bid

★★★ Guide

If you were outbid then you didn't win the auction. If you lose connection then even though your timer appears to go to 00:00 that doesn't necessarily mean you won the auction, it just means that your phone didn't get the notification that you had been outbid (because you didn't have a connection). When you clicked on the card you should have received your bid back. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (652 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

If you were outbid then you didn't win the auction. If you lose connection then even though your timer appears to go to 00:00 that doesn't necessarily mean you won the auction, it just means that your phone didn't get the notification that you had been outbid (because you didn't have a connection). When you clicked on the card you should have received your bid back. 

Message 2 of 4 (653 Views)

★★ Novice
even though I can see the timer go to 0 and I am still the winning bidder until the processing, where it then states I am the losing bidder by 1 bid and always only by one bid. This cannot be a coincidence as it happens all of the time.
Message 3 of 4 (584 Views)

Community Manager

@Rankin172 

Thank you for utilizing the search bar but this post is from 2015 and there have been many overhauls to Madden Overdrive since then. It sounds like there was some server delay in your bid and I'd try rebooting your network and toggle WiFi OFF and back ON to see if that helps limit this from happening too often. If you have your game synced up to Facebook or your Google/Apple accounts you can safely delete the game and reinstall without losing progress. That helps clear up errors too.

I'll be locking this post down since it was from an older version of the game. If you experience lag on a winning bid please open up a new topic. 

Good luck on the field!

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (562 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More