Re: Lost attempts

by jcrouse23

Original Post

★★ Novice

At this point I'm not even sure I want to participate in these tourneys especially with all the NTO issues that I've been reading about in other forums. It really seems to be in OD as I don't see nearly as many NTO threads regarding LvLs. 

Message 11 of 15 (374 Views)

★★ Novice

Have you heard anything more on this?

Message 12 of 15 (344 Views)

★ Guide

Nothing... I'm sure they will steal more from us during this new event. I hope I'm wrong, we shall see.

Message 13 of 15 (295 Views)

(Blitz tournament) cancel the search for an opponent was found but still got a L

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

While playing the blitz tournament, I canceled the search before the match started, yet, lo and behold, the game still gave me a loss saying "you disconnected from the match". How and why is that even possible when it didn't find an opponent yet, let alone start a match? What's the point of having the cancel button there for the sole purpose of canceling the search before an opponent is found and the match starts if we're still going to get it counted as a loss? I know I'm not the only one this has happened to. 

Message 14 of 15 (191 Views)

Re: (Blitz tournament) cancel the search for an opponent was found but still got

Community Manager

Hey @Humdinger504 I merged your post into this one as it was brought up a few weeks ago. We'll do what we can to pass along this feedback to the Overdrive team to help change that feature or at least provide some wording of caution around canceling the match when it's searching. 

Thank you for the feedback!

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 15 (172 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More