Lost account after linking to EA Account

by DrPiranhaa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost account after linking to EA Account

★★★★ Novice

So I noticed in game there is now an achievement to link account with an Electronic Arts Account, I went ahead and did this and as soon as I had verified it in my email I was logged out of my Madden Overdrive account, and now cannot get back in, my account was connected to Facebook and Game Center however it appears the EA account link has removed those links, and now I can’t log in as there’s no option to log in using EA account.

Can someone help or am I screwed here and have lost my account for good despite linking to an EA account itself??

I do have my UID but I’ve heard this is no longer helpful.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 7 (791 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost account after linking to EA Account

Community Manager

Hi, @DrPiranhaa 

If you still need help logging back into the account you originally had before linking up to your EA account please contact one of our Advisors via the link below and they'll help get it recovered for you.

Click here to speak with an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (765 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, @DrPiranhaa 

If you still need help logging back into the account you originally had before linking up to your EA account please contact one of our Advisors via the link below and they'll help get it recovered for you.

Click here to speak with an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (766 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks for responding @EA_Blueberry

I contacted an advisor and they claimed nothing could be done, despite the fact that EA’s own issue caused me to lose all my data, So what am I meant to do? I find it completely unfair and unacceptable that an issue with the EA account linking has lost my account..
Message 3 of 7 (757 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bump... my issue is still not resolved.. ive contacted EA staff on reddit, muthead and no one replies, and ea customer support have no idea what my issue even is as they seem unable to understand basic English, Cmon now I’ve missed most of combine, most of color clash, enough is enough..

Message 4 of 7 (681 Views)

Community Manager

@DrPiranhaa 

Please resume your case at the Help site or open up a new case for speak with an EA Advisor. Our forum staff is not able to pull up your account information and address this. I'm very sorry you've had some trouble getting this resolved, but for further assistance this must go through our Live-Support channels at Help.EA.com.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 7 (671 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry I have done that 3 times, providing my user id, Facebook connection ID, I have told them logging out and logging back in doesn’t work yet they give me the exact same reply.

Please note that if your game is linked with Game center, Facebook or Google play the game progress is saved on our servers which can be restored or carried to another device. And, if your game isn't linked with Game center, Facebook or Google play, I am sorry to inform you, there is nothing can be done to restore or access the game account.” 

As as I said, it’s linked to my Facebook, which makes that response irrelevant.

Message 6 of 7 (665 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yoo me too

Message 7 of 7 (426 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More