Re: ***Lost Coins, Lost Player ON Winning Bid***

by bookman112

Original Post

Accepted Solution

***Lost Coins, Lost Player ON Winning Bid***

★★★ Newbie
I absolutely love madden mobile I play on my samsung galaxy tab 10".

I have no issues with the gameplay.

MY ISSUE IS THE AUCTION HOUSE.

Twice this week I have WON bids on players, and when I go to collect the auction house disconnects.

I lost Matt Ryan QB 84 +1%exp, I bid over 50,000, and didn't get the coins or player.

Today I bought almost $20 in coins during the sale, bought pro packs, got good players, auctioned them for good payday.

I started bidding on Devin Hester WR 81 +1%coins, I WON the bid 51,000 I went to collect, and THE SAME THING HAPPENED.

Auction house disconnected and I lost my player and my coins. I am requesting to have my winning players as they are what I really want. But I will also take the coin or my money back. 

PLEASE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS ISSUE ASAP.

thank you EA. I am a loyal nfl, ea, and madden fan. Please dont dissappoint.

Message 1 of 34 (8,418 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@OraclePitboss @bookman112 @wildbillbfclw @2665-22116 @chuckls33 @fingerfamily @Bengals_Fan2002 @gross55 Hi,

We ran a maintenance yesterday evening in order to address this issue. 

Be sure to check your inbox for missing players / coins. If they're still not there please contact an advisor at http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Because of the issues today affecting players, the Auction House TAX will temporarily be set to 0% starting today at 6am EST.

Players affected by Auction House issues will get additional content as well. We will post more information soon, just keep an eye on the Madden Mobile Twitter Page here: https://twitter.com/EAMaddenMobile

Thanks for sticking with us!

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 10 of 34 (5,744 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Please contact EA/Origin support for assistance with this issue you are having, It does not look like we will be able to help you with it here on Answer HQ.

Contact a games adviser at any time using this following link EA Help - Contact Us

1. Click on your game or search if it isn’t listed.

2. Select a topic for the best results.
3. Scroll to the bottom and select Contact Us.

4. Select your platform and list a short description of your problem.

5. Select live chat or call me to request a call back from an adviser.

Message 2 of 34 (8,354 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah, right! Contact the help people-that'll work! Chat sessions freeze and close without resolving the issue. 2+ hour wait for phone help. Get real, EA! Ensure your game doesn't have fundamental errors before accepting $...
Message 3 of 34 (8,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Amen! I get kicked out of the auction house everyday! "Sorry auction house unavailable" numerous times while leading in bids! Other occasions, I've had high bid, auction says "you won" 5 secs later, "you lost" WTF is that!?!
Message 4 of 34 (8,224 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. Just lost a DE player in Madden NFL mobile after winning the bid. Seems like after the recent update, the auction goes into a negative countdown after reaching 0. It stays in negative countdown until eventually disconnecting and the coins are not returned. In this case, I used nearly all m coins with just over 1,500 coins remaining and no player that I won. I need the coins back and program fixed. The fix should be put on this site since it is difficult to reach anyone on chat (55 to 60 minute wait) or other methods. Let's get the fix out to people since you know if it a problem - don't make us waste time trying to get a resolution one by one.
Message 5 of 34 (8,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I would like you guys to refund my money or give me the players and coins I losts every time there is an connection issue . Please resolve gamer tag chuckls33 . Or you can just refund the 50 dollars I spent .
Message 6 of 34 (7,938 Views)

★★★ Newbie
notphased69 give me my 75k back this is **bleep** I lost it all from the game freezing
Message 7 of 34 (7,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That happend to me too I had over 1 mil I bid on 2 QB's it said I won I go to check its its not there I need a answer to this madness
Message 8 of 34 (6,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I too lost multiple players and coins while winning bids in the auction house. I'm pissed!
Message 9 of 34 (5,700 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@OraclePitboss @bookman112 @wildbillbfclw @2665-22116 @chuckls33 @fingerfamily @Bengals_Fan2002 @gross55 Hi,

We ran a maintenance yesterday evening in order to address this issue. 

Be sure to check your inbox for missing players / coins. If they're still not there please contact an advisor at http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Because of the issues today affecting players, the Auction House TAX will temporarily be set to 0% starting today at 6am EST.

Players affected by Auction House issues will get additional content as well. We will post more information soon, just keep an eye on the Madden Mobile Twitter Page here: https://twitter.com/EAMaddenMobile

Thanks for sticking with us!

Cheers,

Nils

Message 10 of 34 (5,745 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More