Re: List of things we want changed, fixed or added!

by bodesqedum

Original Post

List of things we want changed, fixed or added!

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

I've decided to start a list of things we we would like to see fixed, changed or added. I'll start the list and I'm sure my fellow Madden brothers will add to it. 

Let's keep the points short without explanation or complaints. Just a set of bullet points so these moderators can note and track this. 

So heads up EA. Pay attention  

Remove and and all advantage/disadvantage coding or algorithms from the game completely. 

Balance AI difficulty in overdrive. Specifically corners and safeties. 

Fix the damn connection and server problems. 

Go back to a sets based promo rewards system.

Fix the player attributes so they actually reflect properly in the game.

Bring back the Zone Blitz pack 

Please put players in the overdrive packs  overdrive tier up packs and store bonus packs. 

Give us a real reason to be excited to level up by adding players, coins and other rewards when we level up. The higher the level up the better the rewards should be. 

Make overdrive more offense focused. These defensive games are frustrating and not fun to play.

Thanks. 

Let's everyone add to this list so all of our concerns are focused in one place and easy for them to track. 

Message 1 of 27 (801 Views)

★★ Guide

QB throwing automatically 

QB not throwing when you select the receiver 

AI running through your defence 

AI miraculously catching thrown balls when they are no way near it.

OVR not reflecting player card, (90 ovrs being caught by 70 ovrs)

Network timeouts

Greed of in store packs, must be lowered to get more people to pay.

Message 2 of 27 (786 Views)

★★ Guide

Collectibles not being credited like the Ace rewards.

unachieveable players that will be useless once achieved.

Message 3 of 27 (777 Views)

★ Expert
@Humdinger504 @michealjonus I thought you 2 would have added to this list already.
Message 4 of 27 (749 Views)

★ Apprentice

OH my god where to begin.

Grind able PROMOS like color rush.  Obviously not for the whole promo but you should be able to grind the PROMO and get one boss  without playing over drive unless you need to blitz tokens

Maybe 2 or 3 currencies not a different currency for everything that is just GREEED talking yet again. 

Jesus run a test on your app before releasing events, packs, promos, or anything.  You have misprinted what you get or what the card does countless times in 11 weeks already, taken card packs away cause they paid out to much and by doing so made the market lopsided for those few people who got the card. 

Make the market a fair value, you still allow the bots to take over the market and control prices.  its obvious when suddenly all 85s are going for 300k when 4 days ago they were barely selling at 85k 

LVL difficulty is a joke.  all you have to do is run the ball up and down the field.  But don't make it where all the sudden you jsut can not run cause thats dumb also.  

Make balanced schemes.  all schemes should have the same two point plays. DUH  Not on league in the top 100 is using anything but west coast for LVL cause toss is guaranteed 2 points and no other play is. 

You should be able to pick what scheme of all DIAMOND cards 

Message 5 of 27 (745 Views)

★ Expert
Bump... Come on everyone. Add to this. Let's let them know what we want. This game is supposed to be for us after all.

I will add this.

Make our level up bonus percentage available for everything in the game. Not just a few events.
Message 6 of 27 (706 Views)

★★★ Pro
I have an idea ea, how about you just throw this whole game away. Stop forcing changes on us that none of us wanted in the first place. We told y'all last season not to do this.

Stop sabotaging the game in any way, shape or form.

Make the receivers reasonably aware. Just now it threw a 40 yard pass and it still hit the receiver in the back because he didn't turn around. How is it the wr of all people don't look for the ball?

The defense reacts to the ball before you even move your finger over the screen. Cb's are cb's for a reason, because THEY CAN'T CATCH ON A PRO LEVEL. There's no reason they have more truck and cit than wr's and rb's.

When the d blitz off the corner, the game doesn't respond to you tapping any icon for any player. Stop sabotaging the game.

Stop forcing us to lose.

The truck doesn't even work. I never truck anyone. Ever.

Fix the player's balance. They're pros, they should NOT be falling because the wind blew. And they get stuck in pile ups and can't get out. Fix that.

There's absolutely no reason or explanation to why and how a player slower by any margin can catch a faster player from 10-69 yards behind him. I still have my screenshots of that.

Stop selling these faux and fraud ratings for these players. Y'all know that's wrong. People even have done videos on Madden showing how the ratings system is just a scheme for money. They never translate to the field and when they do, it's only when y'all decide when we win.

Fix and train your customer service department. It's sub par on a good day. Don't antagonize me with "I'm a gamer, I play this game too....." Nobody wants to hear that lie because when we start talking about Madden mobile they don't know what the heck is going on. One guy even asked me if I checked my sets and if it was from a pro pack about 2 months ago. I kid you not.

One mode of the game should NEVER be the focal point. Even if overdrive was a good mode, what do you think happens when you do something 24/7 365 over and over and over and over etc because you have too and there's nothing else to do? You're going to get tired of it and bored. Who ever signed off on this game and the developers, well... Let me remind you that they lost y'all millions for this foolishness.

Be more transparent. It's vital to the growth and progression of this franchise that y'all communicate with us more. That'll save everyone a lot of headaches.

Stop being greedy. A lot of us spend money we don't have because of, you know, our families, bills and our lives ya know. Y'all sell these packs for exorbitant prices and they aren't even worth half of that. Which makes more sense to you ea, to force people to spend money on expensive good for nothing products only to have them leave and never come back or to treat you customers and fans fairly, give them something to get excited about and enjoy that they like and have them cone back and spend money because they want and like to spend money?

I know these were just supposed to be short and sweet bullet points but I tried. Thank you.
Message 7 of 27 (688 Views)

★★★ Guide
@thegatorfan122 if they would fix what you listed I would be content. I hate rigged games and this is exactly it. There's no skill involved to get anything, no rewards for being a paying customer, no customer satisfaction concern at all on their part. But they have paid off NFLPA so this is the junk we get
Message 8 of 27 (680 Views)

★★★ Guide

Oh yeah, customer service....they owe me probably 30 propacks. Haven't seen 1 for "my inconvenience" Surprised? Shouldn't be...

Message 9 of 27 (679 Views)

★ Expert
@Humdinger504 I don't expect short and sweet from you brother. It's all good.. Lol
Message 10 of 27 (662 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More