Re: Legends

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Legends

★★★ Pro

I must say, I'm pleasantly pleased with the legends we had this season. Of course we're going to always have staples, but, I appreciate the mixed bag and unsuspecting legends y'all dropped this season ea. Kudos. I just hope that the selection is just as good, at the very least, if not better, for the ultimate legends since those are the ones we really look forward to anyway. 

Message 1 of 4 (301 Views)

★ Expert
Are you speaking about the Legends Series? Because if you are I couldn't disagree more.
The legend series took a big hit this year in my opinion. The attributes of the Legends players they have put out never matched thier overalls.
Players like Demarcus Ware and most of the other players were probably insulted by the attributes they were given this season. I think Lorenzo Neal was the only one worth having since the first one, Bruce Smith. Aside from those 2, the Legends seemed to be ignored this year.
That's just my opinion though.
Message 2 of 4 (290 Views)

★★★ Pro
I was just talking about the selection. You're definitely right about their attributes though. I wasn't even thinking of that when writing the post because I only got them to get the trophies. I stopped using the legends since Bruce Smith and Chris Carter because they weren't up to par for as their attributes (the most important aspect) goes. I did use John randle for awhile though, but other than that, I didn't care for them for that reason alone.

Now that I think about it, makes me want to recant that entire statement. Ea really did do a poor job with their attributes this season. And speaking of John Randle, his speed was slower than the lesser versions of him which didn't (and still doesn't) make any sense.
Message 3 of 4 (276 Views)

★ Expert
Ah, I get what you mean now. You meant the actual players they chose to be Legends. Yeah, they did pick some good ones. They just didn't make them worth having.
Message 4 of 4 (271 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More