Re: Legends items

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Legends items

★★★ Pro

Now that ultimate legends has dropped, how long will it take for our leftover legends items to be converted?

Message 1 of 2 (343 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Legends items

★★★ Pro

I guess the system was just lagging behind. Ok, so now that my unused legends badges were just exchanged/converted into blitz tokens, I have questions about how said items to be converted into blitz tokens are valued and converted. What was the value of the legends badges compared to blitz tokens prior the conversion? How do y'all go about deciding the value of any item being converted into blitz tokens? Why is there almost always a big discrepancy between the items being converted and the amount of blitz tokens received from the conversion? Especially, when considering how little of a reward we receive from events, e.g, only 1-5 playoff tokens per win for the playoff promo live events that cost 100 blitz tokens to play. Yes we get mics as well, but, they can NOT be used to obtain anything/one from the event itself though. And speaking of which, will our unused playoff tokens be converted as well? And if so, when?

Message 2 of 2 (333 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More