Re: League invite troubles

by pphillipsii

Original Post

League invite troubles

★★ Novice

Our league has been having problems with league invites/applications.

players will apply, we will get the notification that they are pending approval, but then when we go to approve the application does not show up.

we have tried having a member leave and try it and now we aren’t able to get them back or any other members for that matter.

we have had tried having everyone in the league delete the app. We have had everyone update the app. We have also removed admin rights and done the same for all admins. In addition we have also tried changing our team settings. 

Nothing has worked since the re-launch

PLEASE HELP!!!

Message 1 of 13 (1,020 Views)

Community Manager

@pphillipsiiDoes this happen for everyone, or can some people rejoin? I assume if someone tries spooling up their own league as a test, then that works without issue?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 13 (962 Views)

★★ Novice

David,

none of the admins or league manger are able to see applications or accept them. As it stands we are stuck at 10 members and unable to add anyone else.

Message 3 of 13 (953 Views)

Community Manager

Can I get the league name (you can DM me if you're not comfortable sharing it publicly) and UID/location/device?

Unfortunately we don't really have any sort of league reset/repair tool, and I fear that ultimately the league may need to be abandoned and remade, but I'll try to find out if anything can be done.

Thank you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 13 (921 Views)

★★ Novice
League name is ALABAMA HILLBILLIES PART 2
Message 5 of 13 (913 Views)

★ Expert
Hmmmm... I think I see the problem... Lol
Message 6 of 13 (905 Views)

★★ Novice
Lol. Not my choice of league names by any stretch. But definitely my first thought as well.
Message 7 of 13 (896 Views)

★ Expert
Lol.. I love the name actually. Sounds like a rowdy bunch of fun dudes...
Message 8 of 13 (889 Views)

★★ Novice
Hey gatorfan send us an invite. I’m note sure if EA has fixed something or not but would like to see if it is working now.
If you are interested.
Message 9 of 13 (866 Views)

★ Expert
I appreciate the offer but I'm commissioner of my own league. I couldn't abandon my boys. Most of us have been together for 2 seasons.
Message 10 of 13 (862 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More