If skill and ratings mean anything how does this always happen?

by Humdinger504

Original Post

If skill and ratings mean anything how does this always happen?

★★★ Pro

It never fails. I just looked up which one of this players ranme down from 40+ yards behind me and sure nuff it was a gold player Smh. If skill and ratings mean anything, how is this always happening? How is it that all of a sudden nothing I do goes right? How is it that my 95+ ovr players (teammates) can't hold their own against these gold players? Why are we spending money if y'all are going to tinker with and adjust the players during the game? You can't tell me these aren't legit questions that deserves answers ea. It's not right or fair that we spend all of this money on players to be steamrolled by these teams. This is exactly why we spend money so our team compliments our skill. But it defeating the purpose when thegame decides who winsand who loses. And this isn't a rant. It's a legit post and inquiry requiring a response and explanation.

Screenshot_2019-02-17-18-39-52.png
Screenshot_2019-02-17-18-39-33.png
Screenshot_2019-02-17-18-39-15.png
Message 1 of 3 (254 Views)

Re: If skill and ratings mean anything how does this always happen?

★★★ Pro
What's the point in training my team and getting a plus 5 ovr on top of already being way better than them?
Message 2 of 3 (246 Views)

Re: If skill and ratings mean anything how does this always happen?

★ Expert
It really seems like there is no point. It's really discouraging and completely destroys the experience.
Message 3 of 3 (228 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More