Re: If ratings means anything then...

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

If ratings means anything then...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Can someone explain to me how is it that every time I play the survival challenge the computer is always playing like a 90 ovr team but lo and behold they're always between 65 and 75? They bust through the line, my lineman can't even block their secondary but my defense can't even get through their running backs. Just like with everything else, it's all of the time. It's not like we're getting elites for this or something, even if we were, that is ridiculous ESPECIALLY because my offense is 87 and defense is 88. Why is it that these players perform at diamond level when they're bronze, silver and tier 1 gold players? What are the ratings/attributes for then?

Message 1 of 4 (352 Views)

★ Expert
Yeah man. Survival is nuts. I'm sure it's got to be set to all madden difficulty.
Message 2 of 4 (319 Views)

★★★ Pro
And all Madden is fine, but bronze and silver players beating the brakes off of my 89 defense and 87 offense though? No way. I know how to play this game and the things the CPU does and gets away with is extreme to say the least man.
Message 3 of 4 (313 Views)

★ Expert
Yeah bro 100%...they have got to fix the player attribute discrepancies and the AI balance. It really does diminish my gameplay experience. Something they continually preach is their number 1 priority.
Message 4 of 4 (306 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More