I was really looking forward to Most Feared

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

I was really looking forward to Most Feared

★ Expert

Then they released this annoying promo that was obviously designed to frustrate players into spending money. 

The events are stingy, and cost too much to play, and popcorn is so hard to get. 

This has historically been one of the most popular and enjoyable promos of the year  Everyone really looks forward to it so EA designed it to make more money.

There aren't even any of the cool most Feared uniforms I was hoping for.

I might be alone in this, but I'm really disappointed with Most Feared thus far. 

Message 1 of 2 (236 Views)

Re: I was really looking forward to Most Feared

★★★ Pro

The crazy part about it is we were just talking about this in my league yesterday and I'm about to make a post about how the ONLY WAY to play is buying popcorn. Look at how long and much we have to play to get it through overdrive. I've already stopped spending money and I just downloaded my poker game again and I'm this close to giving it up altogether because between what we have to deal with, all of the problems, bugs, glitches etc, them overcharging for everything and the products don't even be worth it, the ratings not being what they say they are and then FORCING us to spend money on EVERYTHING just to play is too much forfor me. This game is not even as enjoyable as it once was. Not spending money and playing is three only way they are going to stop cheating us and screwing us over every single chance they get.

Message 2 of 2 (215 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More